International US intelligence : Wuhan lab workers were sick in Autum 2019

2019 Military World Games in Wuhan, google it.

LavishGroundedGrayfox-size_restricted.gif

What happened to all those people falling over btw?

You bumped a 3 month old thread with this shit take?

I saw this thread active again and thought there’d been another report where there was possibly more actual evidence about the lab.

But no, you dug this thing up just for that?
Honestly.

Not to mention, in order to demonstrate their complete innocence, china went to great lengths to deny access to investigators for some time.

And terrorized their own citizens... Surprising that western countries believed their tactics were the correct way to fight covid.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/china-coronavirus-wuhan-citizen-journalist-zhang-zhan-sentenced-wuhan/
Beijing — Zhang Zhan, a 37-year-old former lawyer and citizen journalist in China, was sentenced to four years in prison in Shanghai on Monday for her reporting on the coronavirus outbreak in the central Chinese city of Wuhan early this year. She didn't immediately say if she would appeal the sentence, her lawyer, Zhang Keke, told CBS News.

During the start of the coronavirus pandemic, Zhang Zhan's live reports and essays were widely shared on social media, grabbing the attention of authorities. She was fiercely critical of the government for its virus containment measures and eagerly sought answers to the silencing of whistleblowers and other citizen journalists.

In praying for her daughter's safe return, Zhang Zhan's mother Shao Wenxia obeyed a police order to not give interviews with the media, but after the heavy sentence from court Monday, she regretted that decision and felt she was tricked by the authorities, according to lawyer Zhang.

"Four years is too heavy of a sentence, especially for an innocent person," he said.

"Zhang Zhan thinks she will die in prison," said Ren Quanniu, the other defense lawyer. "It's an extreme method of protesting against this society and this environment."

Zhang Zhan is the first to face trial of a group of four citizen journalists whose work offered some of the only glimpses to the outside world of what was going on in Wuhan in the early days of the coronavirus pandemic – and who were subsequently detained by the Chinese government.

Fellow citizen journalist Chen Qiushi went missing in February, at about the same time as Li Zehua and Wuhan resident Fang Bin, both of whom also reported on the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan. The fourth, Li Zehua, was released in April.

While not outright arresting people who question the Government narrative, Videos have been deleted and doctors decertified who dared question the narrative. It seems we're not far from these tactics on issues we're not supposed to disagree with.

UPDATE

Marco Rubio's office has just put out a 329 page report on the lab leak hypothesis

--

Wuhan lab leak ‘happened about the same time as Covid emerged’

The Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) suffered a viral laboratory leak or accident around the same time that Covid emerged in China, a new report has claimed.

On Wednesday, Florida senator Marco Rubio’s office released the findings of a 17-month investigation into the origins of coronavirus, which included previously undisclosed documents.

The team admitted there was no “smoking gun” within the documents, but said there was a “mountain of circumstantial evidence” that the Covid-19 pandemic likely came from a laboratory accident in Wuhan.

“After years of censorship, there is growing evidence that some type of lab accident is responsible for the Covid-19 pandemic,” said Mr Rubio.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wuhan-lab-leak-happened-same-183310737.html
--

Forum search function is still broken so can't find the megathread on the Lab Leak theory.

Last edited:
I remember the Left Cult lost their minds when Trump called it the, "Wuhan Flu". Seems the Orange Ogre got that right too.

cause its still an inherently racist term lol

I have always been on the side of it starting as a lab leak or from the wet markets there lol

were not calling HIV/Aids the Congo Cold lol

I have always been on the side of it starting as a lab leak or from the wet markets there lol

You do know that there are numerous viruses named for either scientifically or common language after the country or city of origin?

The Chinese government originally called it the "Wuhan Virus". They stopped using that term when they realized it was bad P.R. for them. They pressured the WHO to change the name. The Chinese gov. accused the US, India, Italy & south east Asian seafood imports for the virus, so changing the name of the virus was an attempt at gas-lighting people on the true origins of the virus. Meanwhile academics and liberals in the West soon adopted the Chinese government demands.

Plenty of viruses are named after places:

Marburg Virus: named after the German town of Marburg
Nippah Virus: named after a Malaysian village
Hendra Virus: named after a suburb in Brisbane Australia
M.E.R.S. : Middle East Respiratory Syndrome
Asian Flu
Ebola Virus : named after the Ebola river in the D.R. Congo

Last edited:
Had an entire crew of co workers and myself all come down with contagious flu October ‘19
One guy ended up with pneumonia and admitted to the hospital. Since before they had a name for it I haven’t believed the official timeline.

You do know that there are numerous viruses named for either scientifically or common language after the country or city of origin?

Absolutely, but the last major one was Ebola, and hell i didnt know what one was named after a river.

Large difference too in tone and how he was saying it

just call it Covid, it aint hurting anyone

Absolutely, but the last major one was Ebola, and hell i didnt know what one was named after a river.

You believe Ebola was the last one?

Calling it KungFlu was dumb. Correctly attributing the pandemic to China was appropriate. They literally facilitated the spread of the virus globally and then blocked any real investigation into its origin. It should have always ALWAYS been attributed to China and Wuhan both in its name and fault.

How is calling a thing by the place of it's origins racist? Chicago unleashed a casserole plague that masquerades as a pizza on the world and that's not racist. Is Joe Namath racist because his name translates to Joe German? This is a completely asinine line of thinking. Spanish flu, Cheddar cheese, Duffel bags, Lyme disease, Chihuahuas ffs... Absolutely ridiculous.

They tried this before with the 'Five Eyes' release that turned out to be full of nothing. Vague claims that are obvious politicking. More fool you if you think its anything more

They were studying ,I forgot the term, virial accelerators that increase contagions at Wuhan the year before the virus was known about. There are job postings for this. Do I think they made the virus? No. They extremely likely found it in the wild and were studying it. You don't have to make a pandemic virus. Nature is doing it all the time but most of the time it never gets traction.

They were studying ,I forgot the term, virial accelerators that increase contagions at Wuhan the year before the virus was known about. There are job postings for this. Do I think they made the virus? No. They extremely likely found it in the wild and were studying it. You don't have to make a pandemic virus. Nature is doing it all the time but most of the time it never gets traction.
<36>

Just can’t admit anything I love it

<36>

Just can’t admit anything I love it

What is their to admit? The viral strain that emerged out of China was exactly a strain that was predicted in Michael Osterholm's book Deadliest Enemy: Our War Against Killer Germs three years prior. It wasn't a surprise what emerged and where. That is unless you think Osterholm is just so clairvoyant that he just picked something random and it just happened to happen in a billion to one longshot.

https://www.amazon.com/Deadliest-Enemy-Against-Killer-Germs/dp/0316343692

Last edited:
Yawn. So again, no evidence is presented in support of a lab leak. Lab leak enthusiasts continue to swallow up conclusions made by committees and “investigative reports”, which have yet to provide a shred of evidence for their conclusions or address the considerable scientific evidence that rejects their position.

Back