Social US-born citizen held in ICE detention for three weeks released

This situation is shitty, but in a balanced manner. The man is at fault for having inaccurate documents, especially in this racist ass climate in the US, and ICE failed by not being able to wade through this conundrum in less than 3 weeks when they have computers.

See, I remember the alt-righters of old who, along with leftists, called this shit out from the get

Holy fuck...I bolded, italicized, and underlined the information for you...yah jackass. Again, try reading :

"Galicia's mother obtained a Mexican tourist visa for him so he could visit family in Mexico, the lawyer explained. Because she lives in the United States illegally, she did not want her real name on Galicia's birth certificate, so she used a false name for herself, Galan said"

Birth Certificate : His mothers name is falsified

""And because of that she was not able to get him a passport. She never corrected his birth certificate and just thought it was easier to get him a tourist visa so he could get in and out of the country," Galan explained." But when his mother applied for his tourist visa, she listed him as being born in Mexico. "And that brings a conflicting claim on his US citizenship," Galan said

His Tourist VISA had falsified information (ie he was a Mexican citizen)

----> Lets do some thinking : When you get a drivers license what pieces of paper do you bring to prove your identity? Birth certificate (falsified) and SSN...so his drivers license was given with falsified information, the kid lied on his license, and the license should be invalid. SSN may have been his ONLY non-falsified piece of identification.

I'm done with your silly ass. You are out of control with your TDS and it's showing bad in this thread.

Only the WR Trumptards still don't realize that WDA is a troll. lol

War on drugs you say?

How did ol Slick Willy & Hillary do with that one there..?
Shitty like Reagan and Bush. Fuck em' all.

None of that has anything to do with securing the border and not pushing for open borders..
I know this is difficult for intellectual plankton to understand but for every action there is an equal an opposite reaction. When you discharge a firearm a projectile is ejected and anything on the other end within a reasonable distance is liable to be hit with innumerable outcomes. Like some of our foreign policies fucking up a lot of places to the point it's driving people out from where they came from and over here pumpkin! That's a good little baby!

I know this is difficult for intellectual plankton to understand but for every action there is an equal an opposite reaction. When you discharge a firearm a projectile is ejected and anything on the other end within a reasonable distance is liable to be hit with innumerable outcomes. Like some of our foreign policies fucking up a lot of places to the point it's driving people out from where they came from and over here pumpkin! That's a good little baby!
Thanks for explaining how a gun works, but I don't see how it furthers your goofy argument. This may be difficult for a retard like yourself to understand, but these plebs would be coming here no matter what our foreign policy was. That's what happens when build a superior society, don't secure your border and segment of the population encourages them to come.

TS is obviously a troll, but how absurd is it that a fucking troll is able to link "the most trusted name in news"?

Please. Look at it.

Birth certificate please. Unsubstantiated claim. Fake news.
WeirdOfficialArgali-max-1mb.gif

I'll gladly sit in prison for 3 weeks for a few million dollars

Since living in el paso I have had more German's and Russians knock at my door than mexicans that cant speak english.

To include the mexican Mennonite's....

I honestly think we are distracted, we shouldn't be making shit about skin hue...

Something is going on

@WarDosAnjos
From your own source yah jackass :

"
Both brothers were detained, and Marlon, who does not have legal status in the US, was returned to Mexico, Galan said.
Galicia had his Texas state identification, a wallet-sized birth certificate and his social security card, Galan said.
He also had a Mexican tourist visa with him that inaccurately lists his country of birth as Mexico, setting up a conflicting nationality claim, Galan said."

His brother was deported and this kids fucking VISA said he was a Mexican citizen. You make it sound like they just rolled up on some kid walking down the street and detained him for being brown-skinned. I'm sure it's Trump's fault that this kid was rocking a Mexican VISA and rolling around with his brother who was illegally in the country. For fucks sake what is wrong you?

Further reading of your source produces this gem...basically the mother (illegally in the US) lied about her name on the kids birth certificate because she didn't want to get deported. So instead of fixing it later she decided to get him a tourist VISA and decided to list his citizenship as that of a Mexican national. No fucking wonder it took a while to get this straightened out...every piece of identification the kid presented had false information on it.

But yeah...don't blame the people lying on official government documentation, lets instead blame Trump. Holy fuck what is wrong with you?

"
What his identity documents said
Galicia's mother obtained a Mexican tourist visa for him so he could visit family in Mexico, the lawyer explained. Because she lives in the United States illegally, she did not want her real name on Galicia's birth certificate, so she used a false name for herself, Galan said.
"And because of that she was not able to get him a passport. She never corrected his birth certificate and just thought it was easier to get him a tourist visa so he could get in and out of the country," Galan explained.
But when his mother applied for his tourist visa, she listed him as being born in Mexico. "And that brings a conflicting claim on his US citizenship," Galan said.
However, Galan said she presented CBP with documentation proving Francisco's citizenship about two weeks ago. The documents, which she shared with CNN, include a birth certificate that lists Galicia's place of birth as Parkland Memorial hospital in Dallas; a health insurance card; a Texas Temporary Identification Card and high school photo identification. CNN cannot independently verify their authenticity."

Damn. TS got KTFO.

Part and parcel imo. We have a crisis at the border thanks to Democrats and until it gets fixed mistakes might happen.
I had a psychic flash before I opened the thread that this would be the first response. Way to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back