Social US-born citizen held in ICE detention for three weeks released

WarDosAnjos

Socrates of Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
More proof of the disaster going on at the border. And the nation wide epidemic of racism the president has sent sweeping across our country. 18 year old Francisco Galiscia was arrested by ICE on his was to soccr practice. Despite having his birth certificate and ID showing he was born in America, he was held in ICE detention for three weeks before the incompetent border officials finally discovered he was american

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/23/us/us-citizen-detained-texas/index.html

Part and parcel imo. We have a crisis at the border thanks to Democrats and until it gets fixed mistakes might happen.

But yeah eventually someone would make a mistake and it’s even possible this guy actually was racist. Weird it takes three weeks to get an id thoigh

1jtmk5.jpg

Fuck I wish that would happen to me

Part and parcel imo. We have a crisis at the border thanks to Democrats and until it gets fixed mistakes might happen.
So as a result we need to punish innocent people? It's not this young mans fault what dems do

@WarDosAnjos
From your own source yah jackass :

"
Both brothers were detained, and Marlon, who does not have legal status in the US, was returned to Mexico, Galan said.
Galicia had his Texas state identification, a wallet-sized birth certificate and his social security card, Galan said.
He also had a Mexican tourist visa with him that inaccurately lists his country of birth as Mexico, setting up a conflicting nationality claim, Galan said."

His brother was deported and this kids fucking VISA said he was a Mexican citizen. You make it sound like they just rolled up on some kid walking down the street and detained him for being brown-skinned. I'm sure it's Trump's fault that this kid was rocking a Mexican VISA and rolling around with his brother who was illegally in the country. For fucks sake what is wrong you?

Further reading of your source produces this gem...basically the mother (illegally in the US) lied about her name on the kids birth certificate because she didn't want to get deported. So instead of fixing it later she decided to get him a tourist VISA and decided to list his citizenship as that of a Mexican national. No fucking wonder it took a while to get this straightened out...every piece of identification the kid presented had false information on it.

But yeah...don't blame the people lying on official government documentation, lets instead blame Trump. Holy fuck what is wrong with you?

"
What his identity documents said
Galicia's mother obtained a Mexican tourist visa for him so he could visit family in Mexico, the lawyer explained. Because she lives in the United States illegally, she did not want her real name on Galicia's birth certificate, so she used a false name for herself, Galan said.
"And because of that she was not able to get him a passport. She never corrected his birth certificate and just thought it was easier to get him a tourist visa so he could get in and out of the country," Galan explained.
But when his mother applied for his tourist visa, she listed him as being born in Mexico. "And that brings a conflicting claim on his US citizenship," Galan said.
However, Galan said she presented CBP with documentation proving Francisco's citizenship about two weeks ago. The documents, which she shared with CNN, include a birth certificate that lists Galicia's place of birth as Parkland Memorial hospital in Dallas; a health insurance card; a Texas Temporary Identification Card and high school photo identification. CNN cannot independently verify their authenticity."

So as a result we need to punish innocent people? It's not this young mans fault what dems do

@WarDosAnjos

"
Both brothers were detained, and Marlon, who does not have legal status in the US, was returned to Mexico, Galan said.
Galicia had his Texas state identification, a wallet-sized birth certificate and his social security card, Galan said.
He also had a Mexican tourist visa with him that inaccurately lists his country of birth as Mexico, setting up a conflicting nationality claim, Galan said."

His brother was deported and this kids fucking VISA said he was a Mexican citizen. You make it sound like they just rolled up on some kid walking down the street and detained him for being brown-skinned. I'm sure it's Trump's fault that this kid was rocking a Mexican VISA and rolling around with his brother who was illegally in the country. For fucks sake what is wrong you?

Further reading of your source produces this gem...basically the mother (illegally in the US) lied about her name on the kids birth certificate because she didn't want to get deported. So instead of fixing it later she decided to get him a tourist VISA and decided to list his citizenship as that of a Mexican national. No fucking wonder it took a while to get this straightened out...every piece of identification the kid presented had false information on it.

But yeah...don't blame the people lying on official government documentation, lets instead blame Trump. Holy fuck what is wrong with you?

"
Galicia's mother obtained a Mexican tourist visa for him so he could visit family in Mexico, the lawyer explained. Because she lives in the United States illegally, she did not want her real name on Galicia's birth certificate, so she used a false name for herself, Galan said.
"And because of that she was not able to get him a passport. She never corrected his birth certificate and just thought it was easier to get him a tourist visa so he could get in and out of the country," Galan explained.
But when his mother applied for his tourist visa, she listed him as being born in Mexico. "And that brings a conflicting claim on his US citizenship," Galan said.
However, Galan said she presented CBP with documentation proving Francisco's citizenship about two weeks ago. The documents, which she shared with CNN, include a birth certificate that lists Galicia's place of birth as Parkland Memorial hospital in Dallas; a health insurance card; a Texas Temporary Identification Card and high school photo identification. CNN cannot independently verify their authenticity."

we may harm or incarcerate some one that's innocent. so, fuck having any kind of law or order.

@WarDosAnjos

"

"
this is still border immigrations fault for issuing him an incorrect visa. than the punish the young man for their own incompetency. shouldnt have taken anywhere near three weeks to figure out.

@WarDosAnjos

"

"

Here is my question. Would he have been released if not for the media coverage?

From what I understand here she had a birth certificate, and SS card, and a Texas state DL which you can't get unless you are here legally, which she had been giving to whoever would listen to the mother, and this still wasn't getting resolved, until the media stories broke.

I didn't know Dems were behind the Civil War in El Salvador, United Fruit, or the war on drugs.

you can't separate parents from children. got to let all the criminals that are parents out of jail

this is still border immigrations fault for issuing him an incorrect visa. than the punish the young man for their own incompetency. shouldnt have taken anywhere near three weeks to figure out.

EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF DOCUMENTATION HE HAD WAS FUCKING FALSIFIED....and the kid knew all of his documentation had lies on it. Imagine how hard it would be to verify ANY of his documents when every single one of them had falsified information on them. But yeah, you know, fuck Trump and his policies.

Seriously, get the fuck out of here with your faux outrage over this specific incident.

On a side note : Props to CNN for actually getting out there and giving the facts of the case. The headline makes it sound like ICE is just out there grabbing brown people for no reason. But the article from CNN showed what the actual issue was, in decent enough detail, to show WHY it took them so long for them to establish his identity and send him on his way.

EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF DOCUMENTATION HE HAD WAS FUCKING FALSIFIED.
Holy fucking shit imagine being this biased and deluded. You literally just made that up. You just completely lied. Almost all of his documents were correct besides the visa incorrectly listing his place of birth. He had a birth certificate passport and government ID all correct. How the hell do you somehow say they were all fake? Your bias is sickening. You literally just made something up to fit your narrative

Here is my question. Would he have been released if not for the media coverage?

From what I understand here she had a birth certificate, and SS card, and a Texas state DL which you can't get unless you are here legally, which she had been giving to whoever would listen to the mother, and this still wasn't getting resolved, until the media stories broke.

Either you're incorrect, or the information provided by CNN is incorrect. It clearly states in their article that she (the mother) is illegally in the United States, and I've bolded that section in my previous post. The kid had all three of those things, but on his birth certificate his mothers name was incorrect.

I have no idea what would have happened without the media, but I have no sympathy for the kid or the mother. Both of them KNEW that the information on his documents was falsified, and the kid was riding with his brother (not legally allowed in the country). There was 100% an intention to deceive and therefore they get what's coming to them.

Either you're incorrect, or the information provided by CNN is incorrect. It clearly states in their article that she (the mother) is illegally in the United States, and I've bolded that section in my previous post. The kid had all three of those things, but on his birth certificate his mothers name was incorrect.

I have no idea what would have happened without the media, but I have no sympathy for the kid or the mother. Both of them KNEW that the information on his documents was falsified, and the kid was riding with his brother (not legally allowed in the country). There was 100% an intention to deceive and therefore they get what's coming to them.
Reading the article is racist

Holy fucking shit imagine being this biased and deluded. You literally just made that up. You just completely lied. Almost all of his documents were correct besides the visa incorrectly listing his place of birth. He had a birth certificate passport and government ID all correct. How the hell do you somehow say they were all fake? Your bias is sickening. You literally just made something up to fit your narrative

Holy fuck...I bolded, italicized, and underlined the information for you...yah jackass. Again, try reading :

"Galicia's mother obtained a Mexican tourist visa for him so he could visit family in Mexico, the lawyer explained. Because she lives in the United States illegally, she did not want her real name on Galicia's birth certificate, so she used a false name for herself, Galan said"

Birth Certificate : His mothers name is falsified

""And because of that she was not able to get him a passport. She never corrected his birth certificate and just thought it was easier to get him a tourist visa so he could get in and out of the country," Galan explained." But when his mother applied for his tourist visa, she listed him as being born in Mexico. "And that brings a conflicting claim on his US citizenship," Galan said

His Tourist VISA had falsified information (ie he was a Mexican citizen)

----> Lets do some thinking : When you get a drivers license what pieces of paper do you bring to prove your identity? Birth certificate (falsified) and SSN...so his drivers license was given with falsified information, the kid lied on his license, and the license should be invalid. SSN may have been his ONLY non-falsified piece of identification.

I'm done with your silly ass. You are out of control with your TDS and it's showing bad in this thread.

He was originally abducted because he was traveling with his 17-year-old brother who is illegal, and they were stopped in the same vehicle at a checkpoint. Apparently he didn't have documents on him at the time to prove that he was a citizen. Surprised he would travel without at least a Driver's License or the like.

None of what you described was this particular US citizens doing, and at no point did he break a law.

I don't understand how you don't see this as an assault of the rights of every US citizen.

If they will do it for you, they will do it to you.

Back