Social US Border Patrol Officer tells Haitian migrant his country is s***

Lol @ the Biden administration literally having men riding horses with whips chasing after fleeing blacks.... Yet Trump was supposedly the face of white supremacy?

white privilege Joe Biden was mentored by a white supremacist in congress. Not surprised

A truthful public servant. Give the man a raise and / or promotion.

not talked to these people or even got close enough to get their diseases

That would've been impossible. The sad fact is, the Native Americans' days were numbered. It was only a matter of time before they came into contact with people from the Old World, be it from Europe, North Africa, Middle East, South Asia, East Asia... the exact same diseases would've been introduced, regardless of who introduced them. Their immune systems just didn't evolve to defend against the much deadlier Old World diseases.

That would've been impossible. The sad fact is, the Native Americans' days were numbered. It was only a matter of time before they came into contact with people from the Old World, be it from Europe, North Africa, Middle East, South Asia, East Asia... the exact same diseases would've been introduced, regardless of who introduced them. Their immune systems just didn't evolve to defend against the much deadlier Old World diseases.
the theory is that when the mongoloids migrated through siberia, that it proved to be an incubator for disease, that is the theory I heard.
As far as people coming over, I suppose, but would they have come over in the same manner? I doubt it, the chinese didn't invade africa or india like the european did. The Africans may have made it over but I doubt they'd have the same interest in gold and land like the european. Nope, the european was quite a piece of work. They got full permission from the popes and kings to kill, maim, molest or otherwise damage other human beings and to claim god himself was in full support of it.

Why are the "hard measures" only focused on punishing the poor people caught in the middle of the bullshit that countries like the United States and leaders of the corrupt nations caused in the first place?

People don't risk their lives on these treks for funsies.
Punishment doesn't deter people in life and death situations. If they believe their choices are, stay in my country and 'be jobless, not be able to provide for my wife and children, die of dysentery, or get killed by the local drug lord, OR, take my chances in a rich country with laws and opportunity, they're going to choose #2.
There is no amount of jail or beatings that is going to change that. If you care about fixing the problem, then you go to the root. Instead of wasting money on walls and jails and deportation flights, address the source.

You live in lala land, if a president says he will be soft on illegals next week people will flock to the border dummie. Feel sad by these people desperate to cross but they only come because they know when US is pushing for cheap labor.

So I was on a Cruise that stopped at the tip of Haiti....called "Labadee" it was purchased by Royal Carribean. They put electrified fences to keep the Haitians out. They hire a few to work to concessions and do clean ups. Its a luxurious paradise, put on the edge of a hellhole. You see all these black faces looking through the fence as you drink from a coconut and have lotion applied by a servant. Its quite disgusting.
So Biden and Kamala showed their true colors. South Americans and Afghans ok. Blacks, not so much. But yeah, Trump is racist.

the theory is that when the mongoloids migrated through siberia, that it proved to be an incubator for disease, that is the theory I heard.
As far as people coming over, I suppose, but would they have come over in the same manner? I doubt it, the chinese didn't invade africa or india like the european did. The Africans may have made it over but I doubt they'd have the same interest in gold and land like the european. Nope, the european was quite a piece of work. They got full permission from the popes and kings to kill, maim, molest or otherwise damage other human beings and to claim god himself was in full support of it.

I'm not talking about conquest. I'm talking about the transmission of diseases. You don't spread disease in any particular 'manner'. They spread and people die.

And yes, the Japanese would've definitely done the same. Along with Turks, North Africans, Persians. You yourself mentioned the Mongols. Their barbarity is far and away the worst the world has ever seen and had they had access to the Americas, they would've utterly devastated Native American populations both through disease and war. There's more to east Asians than just Chinese, so why only mention them?

Muslims have a bloody history which easily competes with Europeans. Their 1000+ year enslavement of black Africans is well known and how do you think Islam was spread around the world? If you don't think they would, you're delusional. But anyway, my comment was purely about the spread of disease and Native Americans' lack of immunity.

Gotta love how the "Haitian" speaks flawless Spanish. We have tons of Haitians in Canada; I've never met a single one who spoke fluent Spanish - it's not a thing. They speak French and Creole. The guy's been grifting in the South Americas for a looong time. Not displaced recently by anything. I guess he figured he would try his luck with the next "upgrade."

Haitian creole actually has both Spanish and French influence since the island was originally the first Latin colony colonized by Spain and it was known as Hispaniola. It's not quite the same as American creole.

Obliviously a lot has changed since then, but there are still significant amounts of Haitians and Dominicans that live in towns that straddle the border of both countries and both languages are spoken there. The border between the two is also historically not enforced so there's lots of traffic between the two.

You live in lala land, if a president says he will be soft on illegals next week people will flock to the border dummie. Feel sad by these people desperate to cross but they only come because they know when US is pushing for cheap labor.

Where did I say anything about being "soft", "dummie"? You get the current conditions at the border when you put dumb asses like yourself in charge of complicated issues.
Addressing and fixing the issue of immigration, migration, corruption, and border security has nothing to do with being "hard" or "soft". This is how children and retards solve problems. "Derp, go harder" isn't going to fix immigration or border security.

It doesn't matter how sad I feel for them, or "hard" you go, because so long as the conditions in their "shithole" countries are what they are, the risk will be worth it for them to come.
This stupid idea that people are just going to roll over and die, let their wife and kids die, because of border laws, is retarded. If their options are death in shithole, or take a chance at asylum, they're going to go with option 2.

Nah, these immigrants will help the democrats turn Texas blue.

If anything, the military will be called in to assist millions more to cross the border.

This doesn't make any sense, I don't know why conservatives keep saying this dumb shit.

You can't even apply for naturalization until you have been in the country for 5 years.
A lot of the people coming from these countries are conservative. If Republicans weren't so stupid and xenophobic, they would see the boon that this could be for them.
Anything is going to seem better than what these people came from, so you can sell them on this "American dream--if you work hard, you can make it" pitch. These conservative Catholics and Muslims aren't going to be allies of the LGBT, or abortion. And a person that spent weeks trekking through jungles and deserts isn't going to have time to go protesting against the police, free college, or medicare for all.
Lots of latinos vote Republican, as do African immigrants.

This doesn't make any sense, I don't know why conservatives keep saying this dumb shit.

You can't even apply for naturalization until you have been in the country for 5 years.
A lot of the people coming from these countries are conservative. If Republicans weren't so stupid and xenophobic, they would see the boon that this could be for them.
Anything is going to seem better than what these people came from, so you can sell them on this "American dream--if you work hard, you can make it" pitch. These conservative Catholics and Muslims aren't going to be allies of the LGBT, or abortion. And a person that spent weeks trekking through jungles and deserts isn't going to have time to go protesting against the police, free college, or medicare for all.
Lots of latinos vote Republican, as do African immigrants.
Lol at the overuse word of xenophobic .. I don't hear about conservatives carrying about LEGAL immigration. I think since illegals can get driver licenses, go to college and get benefits they probably can find ways to vote. Especially mail in voting, renting at a place where someone use to live... fill it out and send it back for the party that had little laws at the border to allow you to make a better life for yourself.

Pretty sure Larry Elder is the face of white supremacy.

Nope. Sorry. This is the face of white supremacy. Newsmax told me so.

NINTCHDBPICT000678340074.jpg

When the party that wins says they don´t want a wall, that they feel border policies are harsh, people will flock to the border commie dummie.

Where did I say anything about being "soft", "dummie"? You get the current conditions at the border when you put dumb asses like yourself in charge of complicated issues.
Addressing and fixing the issue of immigration, migration, corruption, and border security has nothing to do with being "hard" or "soft". This is how children and retards solve problems. "Derp, go harder" isn't going to fix immigration or border security.

It doesn't matter how sad I feel for them, or "hard" you go, because so long as the conditions in their "shithole" countries are what they are, the risk will be worth it for them to come.
This stupid idea that people are just going to roll over and die, let their wife and kids die, because of border laws, is retarded. If their options are death in shithole, or take a chance at asylum, they're going to go with option 2.

Lol at the overuse word of xenophobic .. I don't hear about conservatives carrying about LEGAL immigration. I think since illegals can get driver licenses, go to college and get benefits they probably can find ways to vote. Especially mail in voting, renting at a place where someone use to live... fill it out and send it back for the party that had little laws at the border to allow you to make a better life for yourself.

There is nothing overused about the word, it's completely apt to describe what is happening here.
Conservatives cry about legal immigration, while doing NOTHING to help facilitate legal immigration, OR do things to FIX the issues that cause illegal immigration in the first place. A wall and more border cops does not FIX immigration.
If you care about illegal immigration, then you'd actually address WHY illegals come here to start with.

lol At your conspiracy theory bullshit backed by nothing. An illegal immigrant that is living off of the grid is not sticking their neck out to go illegally vote. They're working their manual labor job 14 hours a day. You think these people are watching CNN every morning and walking around with Biden buttons on their shirts? Risking jail time and deportation to vote when 80+ million Americans don't even vote?
These people are conservatives. Forget your boomer nonsense you pulled out of your ass, you can look up the stats and trends of how latinos and immigrants vote. You could also just use your brain and understand that a conservative Catholic or Muslim has some important things in common with the Republican party.

Back