Social US Border Patrol Officer tells Haitian migrant his country is s***

Way to conflate two fully unrelated issues. Good job bro.

You just made a peanut butter and drywall sandwich.

Im just commenting on how tough guy officer talking shit to the guy because of “how he treats his women”.

Texas tries to save babies, even when their father literally throws them in front of a horse.

You're going to tell me the guy who just spent the last 5 years pushing for a wall like they used in Uruk 10,000 years ago would have been more progressive than this? Kind of absurd to even act like Biden specifically asked for them to go and do some heinous shit like that. I'd like Biden to address it and make sure this isn't tolerated, but unless Trump does something similar, you can fuck off with the comparisons.

You know what, to be honest, in consideration of securing a border over that type of terrain and over such vast space, using mounted forces, ropes/whips (picture looks like a lasso) and closing off what you can with wall like structures/fencing are not bad ideas in lieu of more advanced methods.

Last edited:
Im just commenting on how tough guy officer talking shit to the guy because of “how he treats his women”.

What does that federal agent have to do with a judges decision in regards to abortion in Texas?

Any idea of that agents stance on abortion? Maybe he just rode his horse back to work from an abortion clinic after taking his gf there to get scooped out?

hurricane-going-through-haiti-donate-money-to-me-so-i-can-build-another-hospital.jpg
Now do a Trump foundation, meme.
Has Donny’s kids completed their court ordered class on how not to mismanage a charity. How much of a fucking thief do you have to be that the Clinton’s still have one and Donny doesn’t. The Clinton’s suck but unlike Donny still have a foundation.

Has Donny’s kids completed their court ordered class on how not to mismanage a charity. How much of a fucking thief do you have to be that the Clinton’s still have one and Donny doesn’t. The Clinton’s suck but unlike Donny still have a foundation.

Come on man really.

This is a thread about a Haitian and people who fled Haiti because of the Hurricanes in Haiti.

If there’s ever a time to talk shit about the Clinton foundation, this is it.

Why don’t you go make a thread about the Trump foundation since it bothers you so much.

I'm not seeing how agents on horses with whips is progressive. It's no more absurd than it was 2 years ago when everytime a migrant child was sick and on a floor in a cell it was handled as if Trump directly gave those orders. That's part of being the boss, the actions of those under you carried out while on duty is your responsibility.

“I am the president of the United States and the buck stops at me.” So I'll hold him accountable since he wants accountability.
It's not progressive at all, that's the point. The bar is set so low it's starting to melt, and you'll still have right wingers talk about Biden and the left pushing for masses of illegals flooding the borders to get votes.

And there is a difference between Biden and Trump in terms of these things when one guy specifically based his platform on how he was going to handle the border and illegals.

Muh trump

Gotta love how the "Haitian" speaks flawless Spanish. We have tons of Haitians in Canada; I've never met a single one who spoke fluent Spanish - it's not a thing. They speak French and Creole. The guy's been grifting in the South Americas for a looong time. Not displaced recently by anything. I guess he figured he would try his luck with the next "upgrade."

That's not at all what I said. I said that telling people fleeing from shitty countries that their countries are shitty is literally justifying why they are there. If you had a family in Haiti that had just been destroyed by natural disaster for probably the tenth time in as many years, you would be a coward not to try to find a better life.

An American border patrol officer telling a fleeing family that their country is a shithole while also calling them cowards is one of the most dumb redneck stereotypes imaginable. And you're applauding it.

It’s not America’s job to accept anyone that doesn’t like their homeland.

Good. North American really needs to cut down on its immigration to prevent climate change

How did they get to Texas ?
That’s a great question. I’m from Nicaragua and we’ve had about 10 people leave to America last month from my town. It apparently costs $7,000 to get you across. The question I’ve been asking is who is taking this money?
This shits organized we need to find out who’s running this.

Back