Social US Border Patrol Officer tells Haitian migrant his country is s***

Until hard measures are deployed (prison, beatings, heck some countries go way far and use lethal force (african countries and middle east do this, china etc) it wont ever stop. There is no incentive to make it stop

There is zero reason to stop the flow or abuse and disregard for the laws of the US or any country. It is just fact

Why are the "hard measures" only focused on punishing the poor people caught in the middle of the bullshit that countries like the United States and leaders of the corrupt nations caused in the first place?

People don't risk their lives on these treks for funsies.
Punishment doesn't deter people in life and death situations. If they believe their choices are, stay in my country and 'be jobless, not be able to provide for my wife and children, die of dysentery, or get killed by the local drug lord, OR, take my chances in a rich country with laws and opportunity, they're going to choose #2.
There is no amount of jail or beatings that is going to change that. If you care about fixing the problem, then you go to the root. Instead of wasting money on walls and jails and deportation flights, address the source.

That’s a great question. I’m from Nicaragua and we’ve had about 10 people leave to America last month from my town. It apparently costs $7,000 to get you across. The question I’ve been asking is who is taking this money?
This shits organized we need to find out who’s running this.
Yea exactly

That’s a great question. I’m from Nicaragua and we’ve had about 10 people leave to America last month from my town. It apparently costs $7,000 to get you across. The question I’ve been asking is who is taking this money?
This shits organized we need to find out who’s running this.

Yea exactly

It's transnational drug cartels, with the Mexican Sinaloa cartel moving a lot of them.

A story such as the one below shows how entrenched they are in Central and South America.

"
GUATEMALA CITY, Dec 4 (Reuters) - Guatemalan authorities have arrested 21 people suspected of laundering millions of dollars for the powerful Mexican Sinaloa drug cartel led by Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, officials say.

Authorities believe the network, led by two Guatemalans, of laundering nearly $46 million in 2009 and 2010 through a fruit and vegetable export company in Guatemala."

https://www.reuters.com/article/gua...-cash-for-mexico-cartel-idUKL2N0JJ1G220131204

And...

"I was seeing all the migrants crossing in front of my nose,” said the 21-year-old, who didn’t want to give his last name for fear of legal consequences. “I thought: Why wouldn't I, if I'm so close."

Jesús spent months trying to find a smuggler to help him make the dangerous journey. But he found it extremely difficult to trust anyone. More often than ever, those smugglers — including the one he eventually found — are tied to Mexican drug cartels.

Cartels play an increasing role in the surge of migrants fueling the most recent immigration crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border. Experts say they make big profits helping smuggle people across, and those profits comprise a significant and growing portion of their vast riches."

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...l-immigration-crisis-at-us-border/5290082001/

Cartels just get richer and richer every day on the backs of immigrants. People who support illegal immigration, by default, support drug cartels, and all their activities such as murder, torture, etc.

What's the outrage about? The border cop was telling the truth.

It's transnational drug cartels, with the Mexican Sinaloa cartel moving a lot of them.

A story such as the one below shows how entrenched they are in Central and South America.

"
GUATEMALA CITY, Dec 4 (Reuters) - Guatemalan authorities have arrested 21 people suspected of laundering millions of dollars for the powerful Mexican Sinaloa drug cartel led by Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, officials say.

Authorities believe the network, led by two Guatemalans, of laundering nearly $46 million in 2009 and 2010 through a fruit and vegetable export company in Guatemala."

https://www.reuters.com/article/gua...-cash-for-mexico-cartel-idUKL2N0JJ1G220131204

And...

"I was seeing all the migrants crossing in front of my nose,” said the 21-year-old, who didn’t want to give his last name for fear of legal consequences. “I thought: Why wouldn't I, if I'm so close."

Jesús spent months trying to find a smuggler to help him make the dangerous journey. But he found it extremely difficult to trust anyone. More often than ever, those smugglers — including the one he eventually found — are tied to Mexican drug cartels.

Cartels play an increasing role in the surge of migrants fueling the most recent immigration crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border. Experts say they make big profits helping smuggle people across, and those profits comprise a significant and growing portion of their vast riches."

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...l-immigration-crisis-at-us-border/5290082001/

Cartels just get richer and richer every day on the backs of immigrants. People who support illegal immigration, by default, support drug cartels, and all their activities such as murder, torture, etc.
Nica picastrodamus predicts military action south of the border soon. Fuck funding those scumbag cartels if there’s one thing I respect about the Sandinistas is the way they deal with crime. I feel safer anywhere in Nicaragua then I do in any major US city.

"

And...

Yup.

And while I do feel for people who are born into shit situations, I think too many people have this rosey-eyed look at the illegals who come here. It’s always some sweet abuela who wants to work or some young family man who wants a safe place for his kids. Yeah sometimes that’s true, but just as often it isn’t. There are people who come here to exploit the generosity of Americans with no intent of working or doing anything positive, there are people who come here with the intent of working for cartels and exploiting others, there are people who come here that are criminals and to them this is a joke. I’ve known a lot of illegals in my life and some were cool and a lot of them were straight up assholes who didn’t care who they were taking from or what they did once they got here. Commit a crime, get deported and come back again in 6 months. That shit happens.

Last edited:
Yup.

And while I do feel for people who are born into shit situations, I think too many people have this rosey-eyed look at the illegals who come here. It’s always some sweet abuela who wants to work or some young family man who wants a safe place for his kids. Yeah sometimes that’s true, but just as often it isn’t. There are people who come here to exploit the generosity of Americans with no intent of working or doing anything positive, there are people who come here with the intent of working for cartels and exploiting others, there are people who come here that are criminals and this the Is is a joke. I’ve known a lot of illegals in my life and some were cool and a lot of them were straight up assholes who didn’t care who they were taking from or what they did once they got here. Commit a crime, get deported and come back again in 6 months. That shit happens.
At this point it’s fucking lacking dignity. People in Nicaragua aren’t starving to death. Also as someone who grew up in East San Jose ur somewhat right about illegal immigrants some are hard workers great people others get deported for domestic violence and drug possession then come back 12 months later like my old neighbor.

Yup.

And while I do feel for people who are born into shit situations, I think too many people have this rosey-eyed look at the illegals who come here. It’s always some sweet abuela who wants to work or some young family man who wants a safe place for his kids. Yeah sometimes that’s true, but just as often it isn’t. There are people who come here to exploit the generosity of Americans with no intent of working or doing anything positive, there are people who come here with the intent of working for cartels and exploiting others, there are people who come here that are criminals and to them this is a joke. I’ve known a lot of illegals in my life and some were cool and a lot of them were straight up assholes who didn’t care who they were taking from or what they did once they got here. Commit a crime, get deported and come back again in 6 months. That shit happens.

At this point it’s fucking lacking dignity. People in Nicaragua aren’t starving to death. Also as someone who grew up in East San Jose ur somewhat right about illegal immigrants some are hard workers great people others get deported for domestic violence and drug possession then come back 12 months later like my old neighbor.

Or, they could be previously twice deported, come back for a third time and murder 2 innocents including a member of the Indianapolis Colts, aged 26.

"On February 4, 2018, Jackson was a passenger with 54-year-old Uber driver Jeffrey Monroe, when Jackson suddenly felt ill, and asked if the two could pull over.[7] Just before 4:00 A.M., the men exited the vehicle along the westbound lanes of Interstate 70 in Indianapolis. While on the shoulder, Jackson and Monroe were struck by a Ford F-150 pickup truck, which veered into the emergency lane. Both Jackson and Monroe died at the scene. The driver, Manuel Orrego-Savala, 37, of Guatemala, was arrested after trying to flee the scene on foot, according to the Indiana State Police. Orrego-Savala was in the country illegally,[8] having already been deported on two occasions, in 2007 and 2009.[9][10]"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Jackson_(American_football)

Truly disgraceful.

It’s not America’s job to accept anyone that doesn’t like their homeland.

Holy shit, are you dense? Can you read? I'm not arguing that it is. I'm saying that this officer is an idiot for telling this man and his family that their country sucks when they are fleeing their country. Of course they know it sucks, that's why they left. He is also an idiot for insinuating that they are cowards when they just made a difficult and dangerous trip to border.

I'm not sure how much more simple I can make this for you.

Maybe they should go back to their own country. We shouldnt treat invaders with empathy

Imagine what the natives thought about the Europeans lol. Maybe they should go back to Europe too by your standards.

1. haiti is a shithole. anyone pretending it's not is insane and shouldn't be taken seriously.
2. the reason why the country is a shithole is not a secret. it's been treated like a dump by anyone with the slimmest power content. it will continue to be a shithole until the end of time.

the growing number of floods and hurricans in the US is karma for what the US did to countries like Haiti

Nica picastrodamus predicts military action south of the border soon. Fuck funding those scumbag cartels if there’s one thing I respect about the Sandinistas is the way they deal with crime. I feel safer anywhere in Nicaragua then I do in any major US city.

Nah, these immigrants will help the democrats turn Texas blue.

If anything, the military will be called in to assist millions more to cross the border.

it might be a shithole but goddamn people are cruel. The haitians probably had about the worst of any conditions for slaves anywhere in the america's, just horrible. They aren't going to recover overnight.

it might be a shithole but goddamn people are cruel. The haitians probably had about the worst of any conditions for slaves anywhere in the america's, just horrible. They aren't going to recover overnight.
whats cruel is when haitans murdered every white woman, man, child, and mulattos when they got rid of the french. the haitans problem with their own country is their own doing. the dominican republic is right next door and is a stable country.

whats cruel is when haitans murdered every white woman, man, child, and mulattos when they got rid of the french. the haitans problem with their own country is their own doing. the dominican republic is right next door and is a stable country.
ya that's cruel, I wish the taino's were that cruel.

Imagine what the natives thought about the Europeans lol. Maybe they should go back to Europe too by your standards.
what the natives should have done was something that would have been hard for them, they should have killed every person on every boat and they should have all worked together, not talked to these people or even got close enough to get their diseases, just kill them on sight. Maybe that would have saved them from extinction.

Back