Social US Border Patrol Officer tells Haitian migrant his country is s***

Those guys are tired over worked and unsupported. Texas should put the guard on the board to help.

Doesn't make what he's saying any less retarded.
He says their country is shit because of the way they treat their women and children. According to an article I just googled, 78% of mothers in Haiti are single mothers and 1/3 women report having been abused. If these things are even remotely close to true, then what the ranger said makes perfect sense.

Men from shit holes using kids and women as shields and battering rams isn't unheard of. I talked to more than one person on the Balkan route that mentioned the same thing.

The officer is spot on. If you think at least half your population is inferior you'll end up with an inferior society.

Reactions: mon
For some reason or another a lot of scumbags end up in law enforcement and border patrol.

The border agent is right on the money as far as I can tell. You might be retarded though if you think people should ignore national boundaries.

That's not at all what I said. I said that telling people fleeing from shitty countries that their countries are shitty is literally justifying why they are there. If you had a family in Haiti that had just been destroyed by natural disaster for probably the tenth time in as many years, you would be a coward not to try to find a better life.

An American border patrol officer telling a fleeing family that their country is a shithole while also calling them cowards is one of the most dumb redneck stereotypes imaginable. And you're applauding it.

I don't know, maybe using techniques from the 19th century for a 21st century issue isn't doing enough..
You're going to tell me the guy who just spent the last 5 years pushing for a wall like they used in Uruk 10,000 years ago would have been more progressive than this? Kind of absurd to even act like Biden specifically asked for them to go and do some heinous shit like that. I'd like Biden to address it and make sure this isn't tolerated, but unless Trump does something similar, you can fuck off with the comparisons.

You're going to tell me the guy who just spent the last 5 years pushing for a wall like they used in Uruk 10,000 years ago would have been more progressive than this? Kind of absurd to even act like Biden specifically asked for them to go and do some heinous shit like that. I'd like Biden to address it and make sure this isn't tolerated, but unless Trump does something similar, you can fuck off with the comparisons.
I'm not seeing how agents on horses with whips is progressive. It's no more absurd than it was 2 years ago when everytime a migrant child was sick and on a floor in a cell it was handled as if Trump directly gave those orders. That's part of being the boss, the actions of those under you carried out while on duty is your responsibility.

“I am the president of the United States and the buck stops at me.” So I'll hold him accountable since he wants accountability.

Back