Unnamed Current Trump official writes a NYT Op-Ed: “I am part of the resistance.”

If you actually believe that they believe that she's sleeping with a dude that has the information that is suddenly being leaked to her. It doesn't take a genius to work it out. They knew she was getting the information from Wolfe and allowed her to deny it at the time and accuse Trump officials.

Only someone utterly dishonest would buy that or pretend to.
That seems like a lot of assuming on your part without any actual proof of the accusations you're making. You're FAKE NEWS!!

Well this isn't about our personal opinions. Treason is an actual crime with a legal definition. You haven't arfued that this fits the legal definition of treason, you've argued that this fits the definition of treason you've made up for the purposes of this thread

You do know that treason has a non-legal definition right? You also realize that I never asserted a legal cllaim or argument, right? You got a little ahead of yourself there.

This time it probably really is the coffee boy.

Oh @HomerThompson you sure are a silly bastard

I’m willing to bet we won’t see you for at least 6 months after Trump wins again. You just may question your own life’s worth.

And I’ll be here, laughing my ass off

That seems like a lot of assuming on your part without any actual proof of the accusations you're making. You're FAKE NEWS!!

Right. Huge assumption. Wow, she's banging a sleazy dude on the committee that also just happens to include someone leaking her all this information. What a coincidence.

Same huge assumption that Twitter hiring freaks with green hair and "Resistence" shirts had no idea they would abuse their position to target and silence people they disagreed with.

Full authoritarian. He's cracking.

raw

Dude's gonna implode on live TV

Right. Huge assumption. Wow, she's banging a sleazy dude on the committee that also just happens to include someone leaking her all this information. What a coincidence.

Same huge assumption that Twitter hiring freaks with green hair and "Resistence" shirts had no idea they would abuse their position to target and silence people they disagreed with.
More assumptions, no facts!

Less conjecture and more facts, your irrelevant and fallacious argument regarding twitter has no bearing here.

Oh @HomerThompson you sure are a silly bastard

I’m willing to bet we won’t see you for at least 6 months after Trump wins again. You just may question your own life’s worth.

And I’ll be here, laughing my ass off

You know he’s not up for re-election until 2020, right? You fucking spaz.

@King in the North
You know he’s not up for re-election until 2020, right? You fucking spaz

Holy shit, are you for realz?

Jesus, settle down spaz

Trumps advisers have as much contempt for him as trump has for his base.

Americans are so stupid. Lol you guys believe anything to fit your narrative. Oh well my country same.

People like you are meant to be ruled by the rich.

@King in the North

Really? That’s what you got?

How about I don’t have a reply or quote button at the moment?

But keep trying to impress yourself

<Dany07>

Back