Unnamed Current Trump official writes a NYT Op-Ed: “I am part of the resistance.”

Most incompetent ever? Time will tell

@King in the North

Really? That’s what you got?

How about I don’t have a reply or quote button at the moment?

But keep trying to impress yourself

Oh I see, you lost the ability because you’re raging like a guy who has a micropenis would rage.

You’re a yellow carded alt-account Trump supporter. You’ll lose a battle of intellect with a literal bag of poop. Literally everyone is laughing at you.

That's not very nice.

Its true. The masses are meant to be ruled. Myself included since im poor. But if i was in government id be in the shadows playing hegelian dialect and false opposition distracting the people to advsnce our true goals secretly. Lol

@King in the North
Oh I see, you lost the ability because you’re raging like a guy who has a micropenis would rage.

You’re a yellow carded alt-account Trump supporter. You’ll lose a battle of intellect with a literal bag of poop. Literally everyone is laughing at you.

It due to cry babies in your “group” literally crying to mods because the don’t like my words. You can quote and reply on one card, but your man crush is a nark. I could honestly give two shits if you morons agree, you are mindless sheep, you have zero personal beliefs, it’s all your team or you are literally Hitler. Trust me, I was on your stupid team, I saw it all, that’s why I’m free now. I’m personally not crazy enough to follow the left anymore

@King in the North

It due to cry babies in your “group” literally crying to mods because the don’t like my words. You can quote and reply on one card, but your man crush is a nark. I could honestly give two shits if you morons agree, you are mindless sheep, you have zero personal beliefs, it’s all your team or you are literally Hitler. Trust me, I was on your stupid team, I saw it all, that’s why I’m free now. I’m personally not crazy enough to follow the left anymore

Do you have dementia? What the fuck are you talking about?

Turn them over? Lol. I know this guy wants to pretend he’s Putin but that’s not happening.

I’d say it’s probably true but it’s also quite hilarious if disturbingly treasonous.

An antifa member or even a sherdogger like trotsky could have written it, such was the broad, paranoid tone of the piece. I mean “preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting the president....”
How weak does the staffer think the Republic is? This is 1st year Arts degree stuff from the student who thinks they’re saving humankind.

Like I said, if it wasn’t so treasonous, it’d be considered hilariously inept.

So. According to the media and the new book coming out. The CRAZIEST thing Trump suggested was to kill Assad. This was something only a madman would suggest, a truly evil man could only want that!

LOFL! We just buried a HERO Senator that wanted the same exact thing

@zebby23
Don’t be ridiculous. Will never happen but keep on being wrong lol

Wasn’t it like 98% that it wouldn’t happen the first time? And there is no real front runner, good luck

I’d say it’s probably true but it’s also quite hilarious if disturbingly treasonous.

An antifa member or even a sherdogger like trotsky could have written it, such was the broad, paranoid tone of the piece. I mean “preserve our democratic institutions while thwarting the president....”
How weak does the staffer think the Republic is? This is 1st year Arts degree stuff from the student who thinks they’re saving humankind.

Like I said, if it wasn’t so treasonous, it’d be considered hilariously inept.
Define treason, please.

And then take another crack at that post lol.

When did I hear this about this exact topic?

Hmmm.....

Oh how the times are a changin. House goes blue in a few months and the white house and senate follow in 2020. You won’t be here but that’s what’s going to happen and you know it

Back