Unnamed Current Trump official writes a NYT Op-Ed: “I am part of the resistance.”

Plot Twist, it is
Melania_Trump_Mc_Cain.jpg

You made a false claim, you claiming they knew she got the information from Wolfe but your own source is that she lied to them about where she was receivin her information.

If you actually believe that they believed that she's sleeping with a dude that has the information that is mysteriously being leaked to her, but she's getting it from someone else. Pfft. It doesn't take a genius to work it out. They knew she was getting the information from Wolfe, that she was sleeping with him in exchange for the leaks and allowed her to deny it at the time and accuse Trump officials.

Only someone utterly dishonest would pretend to believe that.

Last edited:
Working against the president is treason? But we have a two party system...that would mean that the party not in power is always guilty of treason. You'd have to execute half the population every time a new party takes control #thanos

Secretly undermining and sabatoging the presidents agenda outside of the democratic process is treason imo. But I'm not surprised people are defending it.

Secretly undermining and sabatoging the presidents agenda outside of the democratic process is treason imo. But I'm not surprised people are defending it.

Then all politics is treason. This a bizarre position to hold, but you're free to hold it. By no means is what you're saying an actual definition of treason. It's just your personal definition. You shouldn't be surprised that we don't use your personal internal dictionary.

How can something be treason if its not real?

Well we can agree to disagree

Well this isn't about our personal opinions. Treason is an actual crime with a legal definition. You haven't argued that this fits the legal definition of treason, you've argued that this fits the definition of treason you've made up for the purposes of this thread.

Last edited:
If you actually believe that they believed that she's sleeping with a dude that has the information that is mysteriously being leaked to her, but she's getting it from someone else. Pfft. It doesn't take a genius to work it out. They knew she was getting the information from Wolfe, that she was sleeping with him in exchange for the leaks and allowed her to deny it at the time and accuse Trump officials.

Only someone utterly dishonest would pretend to believe that.
I have no argument so I'm going to attack the character of anyone who disagrees with my position.

Also, "...or in adhering to their enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

Sounds like Donny Moscow is the one who has committed Treason.

I read another unnamed story that said I’m a conservative and I like Beto more than Cruz.

The bullshit is strong with you people

Back