Unnamed Current Trump official writes a NYT Op-Ed: “I am part of the resistance.”

If I'm not familiar with this and want more information, I'm doing research on my own. I get that it's very hard to find this information due to the Orwellian media ignoring it and burying such stories, but the NY Times, Buzzfeed and Politico all knew she was involved with Wolfe and that miraculously "someone" was leaking information to her. And despite this, they allowed her to use their outlets to accuse people on Trump's team of leaking the information the knew she had to be getting from Wolfe.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/09/new-york-times-reporter-broke-the-biggest-rule-in-journalism/

Capture.png

Looks like propaganda to me, tbh.

I kinda thought so too, but it wouldn't make much sense as propaganda. It's an anti-Trump piece in the NYTimes. Who exactly is the propaganda targeting?

I think the fact that it is useless and just repeats a bunch of stuff that is already public knowledge makes me feel that it is legit. Other than pissing off Donny and maybe framing another WH official by leaving clues to the identity, I don't see what other purpose it serves in terms of public opinion.

Edit: Also, Donald and Sanders, from their statements, seem to believe it is real. Which is odd because they normally dismiss the NYTimes.

I kinda thought so too, but it wouldn't make much sense as propaganda. It's an anti-Trump piece in the NYTimes. Who exactly is the propaganda targeting?

I think the fact that it is useless and just repeats a bunch of stuff that is already public knowledge makes me feel that it is legit. Other than pissing off Donny and maybe framing another WH official by leaving clues to the identity, I don't see what other purpose it serves in terms of public opinion.
It plants a seed in peoples heads (on forums like this or elsewhere) just for the title alone. It could be a thing that pushes someone over the edge (if they're on the fence about trump) or help reaffirm some of the trump derangement syndrome folks position. Way I see it atleast.

I’m guessing it was written by Barron Or Melania Trump

It plants a seed in peoples heads (on forums like this or elsewhere) just for the title alone. It could be a thing that pushes someone over the edge (if they're on the fence about trump) or help reaffirm some of the trump derangement syndrome folks position. Way I see it atleast.

Just to be clear does someone have Trump Derangement Symdrome if they think Trump is incompetent?

Cause if so I got a fever and the only prescription is more competency

Sounds fake as hell just like the media always used "anonymous sources" Its just made up so Trump will start going crazy and fire everyone lol. Its crazy how everyone wants their own country to fail so hard just because they are still butthurt over hillary

Just to be clear does someone have Trump Derangement Symdrome if they think Trump is incompetent?

Cause if so I got a fever and the only prescription is more competency
You definitely have trump derangement syndrome. Acute TDS would be my unprofessional opinion.

You definitely have trump derangement syndrome. Acute TDS would be my unprofessional opinion.

Lol.

I guess wanting the best for this country and wanting it to be led by someone competent and not a sexul predator makes me have that disease.

I cannot believe what Obama has done to some of people

Did you read the article? Even the headline isn't anything new. Omarosa was a senior administration official. Half the people Trump has fired were senior officials. It's not at all a revelation that some of Trump's senior officials don't like him.

If this was published on Fox News, then maaaaaaybe I could see it being propaganda. But as is, I really don't see that argument.

Especially since, again, Donald and Sanders didn't say it was fake.

If true, huge.

But I'm tired of cowardly shit.
If the source is hiding so they can continue steering Trump away from utter stupidity, that's one thing.

For once, somebody show some forthright backbone with this out of control president.

Lol.

I guess wanting the best for this country and wanting it to be led by someone competent and not a sexul predator makes me have that disease.

I cannot believe what Obama has done to some of people
I voted for Obama and didnt vote for trump though o_O

Sounds fake as hell just like the media always used "anonymous sources" Its just made up so Trump will start going crazy and fire everyone lol. Its crazy how everyone wants their own country to fail so hard just because they are still butthurt over hillary

I know. Can you believe that some people were so butthurt over Hillary that they ate up foreign government propaganda and even voted on a "Never Hillary" concept?

Hillary butthurt. Sad.

Working against the president is treason? But we have a two party system...that would mean that the party not in power is always guilty of treason. You'd have to execute half the population every time a new party takes control #thanos

If I'm not familiar with this and want more information, I'm doing research on my own. I get that it's very hard to find this information due to the Orwellian media ignoring it and burying such stories, but the NY Times, Buzzfeed and Politico all knew she was involved with Wolfe and that miraculously "someone" was leaking information to her. And despite this, they allowed her to use their outlets to accuse people on Trump's team of leaking the information the knew she had to be getting from Wolfe.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/09/new-york-times-reporter-broke-the-biggest-rule-in-journalism/

Capture.png
You made a false claim, you claiming they knew she got the information from Wolfe but your own source is that she lied to them about where she was receivin her information.

Back