Unnamed Current Trump official writes a NYT Op-Ed: “I am part of the resistance.”

Diamond Jim

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
To be clear, ours is not the popular “resistance” of the left. We want the administration to succeed and think that many of its policies have already made America safer and more prosperous.

But we believe our first duty is to this country, and the president continues to act in a manner that is detrimental to the health of our republic.

I read NYT piece and I would not be surprised if this is true.

I’d bet it’s actually a NYT employee

The propaganda war is strong

I’d bet it’s actually a NYT employee

The propaganda war is strong
Your account is barely a month old and it's already among the worst of all time.

Borderline treason, IMO.

This is gonna drive dipshit Donny even crazier, a malignant narcissist always must appear in charge.

Anonymous sources don't have a very good track record so far.

@badsad2900
Your account is barely a month old and it's already among the worst of all time.

Oh, did I hurt your feelings? Fucking cry to someone else

NYT is a garbage dump, I wouldn’t put it past them to pretend

Unnamed source is always bullshit

“This is all true.- Lanny Davis”
- Kenny Florian.

I see Jeff sessions has taken to writing anonymous letters now.

What interesting times we live in.

@badsad2900

NYT is a garbage dump, I wouldn’t put it past them to pretend

"Anonymous sources, never liked them. They have low energy. Everyone says so"

- Comrade Dotard

Sadly, this is exactly the sort of admission that will seal the deal and convince Trumpublicans, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that the "Deep State" is real.

@M3t4tr0n

The absolute least trustworthy source is one not to be named. There’s no validity, for all we know the editorial team all got together and wrote this. That’s more of a possibility than a White House staff member

@badsad2900

you seem really tough. everyone is very impressed. you should continue posting like this. it really has an impact on people. we truly give a shit.

thats F'ing silly, and even you dont believe it.

of course there are all sorts of reasons why a media outlet might completely fake an "unnamed source." maybe its one of their own damn employees, and they very well know it is. its all propaganda right? it could be. BUT, there are also 1,001 reasons why people might truly be anonymous or off-the-record sources in this type of situation.

claiming that it is always one or the other is F'ing stupid, and is as much a product of propaganda as anything else.

@M3t4tr0n

The absolute least trustworthy source is one not to be named. There’s no validity, for all we know the editorial team all got together and wrote this. That’s more of a possibility than a White House staff member
I doubt it

Back