Opinion Universities have officially become toxic

all your getting out of it is debt and a piece of paper that says you spent X amount of years attending a university

Or a medical, engineering, architecture, science......degree. And no, I don’t think a doctor or aeronautical engineer should be bootstrapping a degree without professors and oversight.

It's amazing to me how trans people have become this protected class that nobody is allowed to question or criticize.

With schizophrenia people are given treatment, medication and the public in general accepts it as a mental condition.

With gender dysphoria the lefties think it's some sort of perfectly normal thing to be celebrated and admired. If you're a 12 year old boy wanting to remove his own penis, the notion that is anything other than a severe mental issue along the same lines as schizophrenia is just hilarious to me.

They're using the trans identity issue as a vehicle to tear down the next generations perception of our gender binary world.

It's about brainwashing kids.

*Like*

Living at the epicenter of this insanity, in California, I can tell you there is no satisfying these types of people.

It is not enough to simply agree to disagree, or to peacefully co-exist with them: They demand control over you, your speech, your thought process, your every action, and if you do not fall into lock-step with them, they will seek to destroy you and yours, out of pure HATRED for who and what you are.

They will slander you with baseless accusations of racism, sexism, whatever bile they can, in order to isolate you, de-platform you, silence you, and to hammer any nail that sticks out.

I think you will find a large portion of people on the left will be right there with you hating the froth at the mouth SJW's who want to silence anyone who disagrees with them, and the perpetual-victomhood/faux-outrage culture.

But it goes without saying that the right does the EXACT same thing to anyone who speaks ill of Trump or disagrees with him even in the most minute way... lifelong Neocons become Democrat plants the instant they criticize Trump.

I've yet to block anyone I know IRL on social media or on here over differing views, discourse may not always be productive, but it's still important and much better than living in partisan bubbles.

I think you will find a large portion of people on the left will be right there with you hating the froth at the mouth SJW's who want to silence anyone who disagrees with them, and the perpetual-victomhood/faux-outrage culture.

But it goes without saying that the right does the EXACT same thing to anyone who speaks ill of Trump or disagrees with him even in the most minute way... lifelong Neocons become Democrat plants the instant they criticize Trump.

I've yet to block anyone I know IRL on social media or on here over differing views, discourse may not always be productive, but it's still important and much better than living in partisan bubbles.

The righty/lefty dichotomy has got to go.

Commies are a threat to everyone.

That’s why I’m glad I attend a catholic uni in the 2020s. Bankrolled by the Vatican and not too woke.

I too went to a catholic university and it leaned far to the left.

It’s a University, it’s going to lean left. The conservatism of the church keeps their new absurdities at bay.

We were told sex is biological and unchangeable, for example. I didn’t have to nominate my gender and preferred pronoun to everyone like my sister attending a non catholic uni (supposedly the top uni of the country) did in her first classes for each subject.

Its not really a left or right thing, but universities have always been in a bubble.

We have all been in a class where the professor grades assignments based upon their own personal beliefs. Just don't take it personally.

First semester of my freshman year I took a sociology claas. Each week we had a quiz. They were one question quizzes that went like this:

"Explain some vague concept about society..."

During the first quiz, I answered what I thought was a well thought out answer based upon my years on earth. I "earned" a zero on the quiz. Literally, my first assessment in college was a goose egg.

The second week, I answered the question by quoting the author of the book we had to read that week. Again, I "earned" a zero even though i used ideas from the required reading.

The third quiz, i simply regurgitated the words the professor used during his lecture that week. I used none of my own thoughts. I used no thoughts from the book we had to complete that week. I honestly just write the thoughts of my professor that week. Guess what....i "earned" an A that week.

College taught me to find out as quick as possible to find out exactly what my boss wants regarding to the task at hand. If I didn't know, i would ask him/her to clarify. College taught us how to be bullshitters. I learned that my first month of school.

It took me years within my career path to finally say "Hey, that doesn't make sense Boss, and let me explain why. In my experience, I have noticed....."

The moment the radical left at colleges in California had an objection to the Border Patrol doing a campus visit shows what type of spineless cowards reside at these universities. Stay comfy in the ivory tower.

Back