Opinion Universities have officially become toxic

You have a good point, but really what can be done? It took a long time for Universities to get this way and they show no signs of slowing down.

It is kind of interesting if you can see that they've become basically religious institutions that promote social justice. Once you accept that, it's a small leap to understanding why there's so many examples of Conservative speakers being "de-platformed" and generally unwelcome to speak at Universities. It's because they're considered heretics spewing blasphemy. That's how bad it's gotten. It's like expecting a Southern Baptist church to permit a Satanist to come deliver a sermon one Sunday morning. One would expect to see the same visceral reaction and uproar, jeering, and hostility in such circumstances.

i think years from now physical campuses will be deprecated, at least for lectures. And we will witness the advent of online education. My uni is toying with the idea now and some courses are only offered online.

I started warning people back in 2008, nobody listened.

I believe you. I think seeing a black man in the White House caused unfounded fear and irrational panic for a lot of people that year.

I started warning people back in 2008, nobody listened.

Yes, it was in 2008 that conservatives decided academia/education was a leftist boogeyman. Not, ya know, the beginning of time.

It has been known for quite some time that universities are hotbeds for radical leftist ideologies and terrorism. It's getting so bad now that teachers actually need protection from transsexuals, jihadists and the likes.

BBC News - Oxford professor given protection following threats from trans activists
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-51248684

This is becoming a worldwide issue in the west especially where biological facts seemingly don't matter. Look what happened to this guy for stating a biological fact at university, that women don't have penises:

BBC News - 'Trans row' student banned from free speech debate
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-47199156

We see the radical left slowly starting to self implode. But it's not fast enough. For society to properly function the radical left must be completely eradicated from media platforms social influence and antifa terrorist group strongholds. I say we should be able to directly sue the radicals behind it and not go through university safe space nonsense. Also ban them entirely from university. Student just want to go there and learn. Now students in engineering have to take gender studies classes in some universities because of the radical left agenda. They're not interested in this and never signed up for this and it has nothing to do with engineering.

BBC News - Universities: Is free speech under threat?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-45447938

We all need to do our part to put an end to the complete Insanity. How do you recommend universities deal with this radical leftist terrorism?

*Like*

Living at the epicenter of this insanity, in California, I can tell you there is no satisfying these types of people.

It is not enough to simply agree to disagree, or to peacefully co-exist with them: They demand control over you, your speech, your thought process, your every action, and if you do not fall into lock-step with them, they will seek to destroy you and yours, out of pure HATRED for who and what you are.

They will slander you with baseless accusations of racism, sexism, whatever bile they can, in order to isolate you, de-platform you, silence you, and to hammer any nail that sticks out.

They need you to be evil, like they are.

It is not about making anything better for anyone. Certainly it is NOT about equality. It is to control you, out of a desperate, narcissistic need for affirmation. They will do anything for their attention fix.

They are the Useful Idiots who Communists USE to establish a power base. They are mindless cult members. They are the Enemy, who brings about their eventual demise, because they just can't fucking leave well enough alone.

What goes around comes around...

The Left are in control of primary and high schools too. It's our own fault, the politicians have allowed this to happen. Unfortunately the education system is churning out people that will run our society at some stage. People that hate their country, freedom of speech, freedom itself, democracy, & Caucasians.

i think years from now physical campuses will be deprecated, at least for lectures. And we will witness the advent of online education. My uni is toying with the idea now and some courses are only offered online.

Yes I agree. This is a very good point. I wonder what the dynamic will be like in the near future.

The new left...enemies of free speech
Meanwhile in reality, you have guys like Greenwald being threatened with death and imprisonment for reporting on fascist corruption.

At the same time. This apparent decades long domination of the young minds in colleges by Marxists within education isn't quite as successful as It should have been! They haven't even been able to produce a universal health care system for christ sake! Just imagine how hard it's going to be for us to set up the gulags if we can't even catch up to the rest of the industrialised world in healthcare.

Last edited:
The BBC: Oxford professor given protection following threats from trans activists

Sherdog goof troop: “the right is so obsessed with transsexuals”

A female proffessor needs security because people are saying they are going to smash her head in for stating biological facts and the response from the usual types is to laugh and sneer.

Really glad I never went to university.

Really?
Why?
And using SJW or radical leftists is not valid as it is shallow.

It absolutely is valid. It could have completely shaped my mind and life into a different path. I probably wouldn't be where I am today if I went to university.

One of the biggest drives I had when starting out is that I had no backup or alternative to success. I couldn't even get a teaching job in Asia without a degree, so it forced me to work harder and smarter to overcome that. If I had a degree, I'd have more options open to me and I might have gone down an easier path and be working an average job right now.

Not going to university turned out to be one of the best decisions I ever made

Back