Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Opinion Universities have officially become toxic

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by CauseImbetta, Jan 25, 2020.

1. CauseImbetta Banned Banned

It has been known for quite some time that universities are hotbeds for radical leftist ideologies and terrorism. It's getting so bad now that teachers actually need protection from transsexuals, jihadists and the likes.

BBC News - Oxford professor given protection following threats from trans activists
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-51248684

This is becoming a worldwide issue in the west especially where biological facts seemingly don't matter. Look what happened to this guy for stating a biological fact at university, that women don't have penises:

BBC News - 'Trans row' student banned from free speech debate
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-47199156

We see the radical left slowly starting to self implode. But it's not fast enough. For society to properly function the radical left must be completely eradicated from media platforms social influence and antifa terrorist group strongholds. I say we should be able to directly sue the radicals behind it and not go through university safe space nonsense. Also ban them entirely from university. Student just want to go there and learn. Now students in engineering have to take gender studies classes in some universities because of the radical left agenda. They're not interested in this and never signed up for this and it has nothing to do with engineering.

BBC News - Universities: Is free speech under threat?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-45447938

We all need to do our part to put an end to the complete Insanity. How do you recommend universities deal with this radical leftist terrorism?

2. all caps Gold Belt

<45><45><45><45> the double whammy right off the bat. I needed that, thanks

3. curryjunkie mixed marital arts...

4. Tropodan Silver Belt

I started warning people back in 2008, nobody listened.

5. DangDaGawd Tough Scene

Another one of these threads. Great.

6. Dilan Cummingsworth Banned Banned

Terrorism and hateful ideology is a much bigger issue that isn't just confined to university campuses. As for university itself, they are IMO a waste of money because all your getting out of it is debt and a piece of paper that says you spent X amount of years attending a university

7. weed ベルセルク

CousinBeta delivers.

unlike his poor contributions to the 'Newb Off' in which he failed miserably.

8. Rygu R.I.P. Obie Platinum Member

It's amazing to me how trans people have become this protected class that nobody is allowed to question or criticize.

With schizophrenia people are given treatment, medication and the public in general accepts it as a mental condition.

With gender dysphoria the lefties think it's some sort of perfectly normal thing to be celebrated and admired. If you're a 12 year old boy wanting to remove his own penis, the notion that is anything other than a severe mental issue along the same lines as schizophrenia is just hilarious to me.

9. Wet Blanket Cultural globalist yt from Canada.

<Prem973>

10. all caps Gold Belt

Trannies & Jihadis

Maybe my next usernane

11. Social Distance Warrior Titanium Belt Platinum Member

The new left...enemies of free speech

12. MMAisGod Ya keep pushing or ya quit. That simple.

Lol wait, wait, wait lol. Wait.

So a student was actually removed from his position as assistant editor of a school journal, and is banned from being a panelist at the debate solely due to his "women don't have penises" tweet, due to "security concerns", for a debate titled "Free Speech on Campus", in which the question is "is there a problem with free speech on campus"??? LOL what?????

You couldn't make some of this stuff up if you tried.

13. Anung Un Rama Idol of Millions Platinum Member

It’s already the name of my ice cream shop so prepare your ass to get sued to Bolivia.

14. Social Distance Warrior Titanium Belt Platinum Member

the new left are not interested in dialogue...I've been saying this for years.

Unfortunately, many liberals will not call this shit out, but rather deflect and say something factually untrue like, "derp derp, I never heard of this university! this rarely happens!!! why are Conservatards so obsessed with this topic!!?"

15. Wingslaught Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

You have a good point, but really what can be done? It took a long time for Universities to get this way and they show no signs of slowing down.

It is kind of interesting if you can see that they've become basically religious institutions that promote social justice. Once you accept that, it's a small leap to understanding why there's so many examples of Conservative speakers being "de-platformed" and generally unwelcome to speak at Universities. It's because they're considered heretics spewing blasphemy. That's how bad it's gotten. It's like expecting a Southern Baptist church to permit a Satanist to come deliver a sermon one Sunday morning. One would expect to see the same visceral reaction and uproar, jeering, and hostility in such circumstances.

16. Teppodama Red Belt

I hear fire is fairly cleansing...

17. superking Poet — Traveler — Soldier of Fortune

Teachers should be like:

<JonesDXSuckIt>

:meow:

<{JustBleed}>

{<Mcgoat}

Instead of like:

<DCrying>

18. bobgeese Gold Belt

The left deserves nothing but ridicule.

19. Gunny Gold Belt

The BBC: Oxford professor given protection following threats from trans activists

Sherdog goof troop: “the right is so obsessed with transsexuals”

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  20. hillelslovak87 Titanium Belt

Because you were selling pencils from a cup.........