Movies UNCUT GEMS Starring Adam Sandler (First Trailer Released)

I've talked to a few people who thought the film was excellently made but they hated it because either they didn't empathize with the character ("this is the story of nothing more than a manipulative addict!") or the intensity was ratcheted too high ("I felt assaulted").

I find that fascinating.

meet-julia-fox-the-diamond-in-the-rough-from-uncut-gems-05.jpg

54a78b804021b-elle-julia-fox-v-elv.jpg

000158540006-v2-RED-C.jpg

wl-13260-1640426.jpg
how dare films show a side of humanity & society that i can’t relate to or empathize w/!

Last edited:
I could relate too much to the gambling shit to enjoy it fully, have issues with nerves recently and watching it felt like I drank too much coffee but I don’t think I had any that day. Liked seeing KG onscreen.
Julia Fox got a donk tho and that made it all worth it.
CornyWateryAmbushbug-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Seems outside of North America UNCUT GEMS is available on Netflix.

Flaunt-Magazine-Julia-Fox1.jpg

Did this film have a limited release? i didn't see it in the studio movie grill, alamo drafthouse or movie tavern we frequent.

Lesson: Don’t fuck with ex-Mossad.

Good grief that girl's ass. Best I've seen in a movie.

Thought the film was rubbish though. Liked and understood the opening basketball gambling part but the rest was meh. Ending decent.

One massive headache. People talking over each other from start to finish. Constant shouting. Blood pressure through the roof.

I enjoyed it quite a bit. Reminded me of something Abel Ferrara would do.

This movie was FUCKING AWESOME..

Throw back to the days when a movie left you gobsmacked and not knowing what to think or feel, from the start it was an attack on the senses .. music over the voices of the characters as the credits role.. you weren't sure whether you need to know what they were saying or dialogue.. this movie was pure sensual over loads an assualt on the senses .. you lived his life and you went with him the entire way ..

Loved it.. awesome .. please do more movies.. we need people like this making movies that actually create attack and sustain .. lush .. saffdy Brothers for the win

Watch Good time with Robert Patterson and you will see these guys fucking rock ..

Good grief that girl's ass. Best I've seen in a movie.

Thought the film was rubbish though. Liked and understood the opening basketball gambling part but the rest was meh. Ending decent.

One massive headache. People talking over each other from start to finish. Constant shouting. Blood pressure through the roof.
i lilked it, had that gritty nu yawk feel

I really like Uncut Gems. Sandler gave his best performance.

Julia Fox is like a blend between Natalie Portman and Jessica Biel.

i need to get back down to colombia or miami so that i can bang thick white chicks after watching this movie. ive been in asia for a few months and this movie is making me crave thicc

I really like Uncut Gems. Sandler gave his best performance.

Julia Fox is like a blend between Natalie Portman and Jessica Biel.
Natalie's obese, ugly, younger sister maybe. Insert Triple H disgusted gif. While were on it that's disrespectful to Biel as well.

Natalie's obese, ugly, younger sister maybe. Insert Triple H disgusted gif. While were on it that's disrespectful to Biel as well.

Hmm I made a mistake, I meant Scarlett Johansson rather than Portman, they look nothing alike though both attractive.

I plan on watching it either way. I'm a fan of Sandler I never hated him the way so many people seem to these days. I saw two different things on FB that had quotes exactly like that from two different high profile actors and it just seemed so forced.

SOCIAL......MEDIA.

Have you ever been to NYC? lol

Last edited:
If you dislike this film because it was unrelatable, stressful or confusing it's because it is not cookie cutter hollywood garbage. It didn't leave you dreaming of becoming a jewelry dealer or gambler (or mobster, trafficker, arms dealer, vigilante). It shouldn't. Those people live short, violent, tragic lives. As someone who has lived on the periphery of this life I don't think it could be portrayed any more truthfully. I wish there was far more of this in cinema.

Back