Movies UNCUT GEMS Starring Adam Sandler (First Trailer Released)

I have to say this movie is good but not great like the hype made it seem to be. I just watched it on Netflix. I Definitely enjoyed it but it didn’t meet the hype imo.
nah the “hype” (i guess any independent film that just barely scratches the mainstream surface is considered hype these days) was earned. it’s a great movie that deserves the extra push into the collective filmgoer consciousness, even if a large portion of that audience isn’t going to fly that flag after watching it. unfortunately a lot of indie films aren’t so lucky, even though a majority of mainstream audiences whinge like a bunch of babies about the lack of originality in cinema.

Movie looks boring. Id rather jerk off to an Uwe Boll movie

well knowing you, you would prefer to pleasure yourself to pure testosterone-driven quasi-machismo dreck.

Yup. You got a problem with it let me know. I'll meet you behind the Blue Oyster. Make sure you bring your soy with you.

Ill bring my roid injections.

Just watch the movie since you've obviously got two hours to spare. Yes you'll probably hate it, but look at yourself.

Last edited:
this just hit netflix for all the scumbags who didn't pay to see it in theaters

I mean it’s not like you aren’t supporting the movie if you watch it on Netflix. It’s not like your bootlegging it.

I have to say this movie is good but not great like the hype made it seem to be. I just watched it on Netflix. I Definitely enjoyed it but it didn’t meet the hype imo.

It was just okay, imo.

probably the least amount of joy I ever had watching a film. the main character was an unlikeable degenerate gambler. wasn't a bad film just not a fun film to watch. the helicopter scene st the mohegan sun was cool.

Watched this last night. Interesting movie. Uncomfortable to watch the protagonist struggle so much. Disturbing ending, but also totally appropriate given the entire set up.

Julia Fox’s ass. Got damn.

Back