Movies UNCUT GEMS Starring Adam Sandler (First Trailer Released)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Trailer for Safdie Brothers' Crime Thriller UNCUT GEMS Starring Adam Sandler

From acclaimed filmmakers Josh and Benny Safdie comes an electrifying crime thriller about Howard Ratner (Adam Sandler), a charismatic New York City jeweler always on the lookout for the next big score. When he makes a series of high-stakes bets that could lead to the windfall of a lifetime, Howard must perform a precarious high-wire act, balancing business, family, and encroaching adversaries on all sides, in his relentless pursuit of the ultimate win.

AsUjfHM.png

Adam Sandler remains a formidable dramatic actor when given the right material

SpecificRecentIberianemeraldlizard-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nxrbluapnX1qe6vsbo1_400.gif

Murder Mystery was a legit fun and funny movie. Lets not forget that he also helped bring us grandmas boy.

Watch reign over me, punch drunk love, and even click to an extent.
i maintain click was a pretty good movie if you havent already been familiarized with that cliche plot of ghost from christmas past type shit

Watch reign over me, punch drunk love, and even click to an extent.
I'm aware he hasn't made 100% terrible movies, however his acting chops these days resemble my local stroke ward

i maintain click was a pretty good movie if you havent already been familiarized with that cliche plot of ghost from christmas past type shit

Click was great, and it had a great message about life and how we spend our time. Its under rated. It had that really sad scene too.

I'm aware he hasn't made 100% terrible movies, however his acting chops these days resemble my local stroke ward
Well I suppose the quote you reacted too doesn't mention direction. That is his biggest thing if he writes and directs he does whatever he wants and it sucks.

Sandler is one of those actors that was pigeonholed int certain roles due to being a comedian that you could tell if given the chance would blow you away with how good he actually was. I detest his comedies, but will gladly give this a shot as it looks like he is giving it his all.

Sandler is one of those actors that was pigeonholed int certain roles due to being a comedian that you could tell if given the chance would blow you away with how good he actually was. I detest his comedies, but will gladly give this a shot as it looks like he is giving it his all.

"Detest" is pretty strong. I would get laughs even out of the really dumb ones.

He'll, my girl wanted to see 'jack and Jill' and I sat through the worst movie, but then left the theatre laughing because al pacino finished the movie telling Sandler he had to burn it, and that nobody could see it.

So pretty much normal roles like Jim Carrey has done? People wouldn't bat an eye on or fuss over it if he was not a comedy actor. It really takes a really special talent like Robin Williams who can really pull off both comedies and drama that are both better than the average actor

Trailer for Safdie Brothers' Crime Thriller UNCUT GEMS Starring Adam Sandler

From acclaimed filmmakers Josh and Benny Safdie comes an electrifying crime thriller about Howard Ratner (Adam Sandler), a charismatic New York City jeweler always on the lookout for the next big score. When he makes a series of high-stakes bets that could lead to the windfall of a lifetime, Howard must perform a precarious high-wire act, balancing business, family, and encroaching adversaries on all sides, in his relentless pursuit of the ultimate win.

Why is it you review random movies like this. But put nothing up for Rambo.

I mean what's your criteria for you starting a movie thread on it?

Sandler gets too much hate for the movies he's done recently. Some are actually pretty good.

On the flip side, this trailer is getting so much hype it's crazy. Simmer down until we see the full thing.

Back