Movies UNCUT GEMS Starring Adam Sandler (First Trailer Released)

Movie about a gambling addict...and he literally makes 2 bets throughout the movie. It was okay, but nothing to write home about.
He makes more than two bets. And to be fair, the two bets you're thinking of were for 40K and like 165k. From a gambling perspective, they nailed the actions and portrayed the emotions of a problem gambler very well.

Top 3 weasel movies? Maybe Almost Human (Tomas Milian),
Night and the City (Richard Widmark) and Uncut Gems (Adam Sandler).

Best part of the movie

62ce03cdfd3ffa20e182798fe78f6011.gif

Dear god my brain would melt. BTW? All three of them? Look like demonic dolls gone fucking awry.

Just watched it. I really enjoyed it. It stressed me out, which I guess was the point. So it did it's job. Great acting all around. Sandler's best film probably. Also....Julia Fox's bottom half is fat and gross.

Finally got to watch this over the weekend. Watching this movie definitely exhausting. Kind of reminds me of Punch Drunk Love in that sense. Great movie though.

This is on Netflix now.

Movie is terrible. The acting is awful. I can't believe Sandler thought he'd get a nomination for this lol...

Entertaining, but very overrated. I don't see it as being an award winner at all, but it was fun. And Sandler really turned up the NYC Jew-ness for this movie. The very nasally voice and the rapid fire way he talks. He reminds me of my uncle.

This is on Netflix now.

Movie is terrible. The acting is awful. I can't believe Sandler thought he'd get a nomination for this lol...
fortunately nobody actually values your shite opinions on anything.

Entertaining, but very overrated. I don't see it as being an award winner at all, but it was fun. And Sandler really turned up the NYC Jew-ness for this movie. The very nasally voice and the rapid fire way he talks. He reminds me of my uncle.

Pretty sure Sandler found some inspiration in his immediate family.

Saw it last night. Definitely going down as a classic.

Back