Media Uncle Chael agrees that Stephen A. Smith is good for the sport. MMA has worst fans.

That's just it. SAS thinks he knows everything about all sports and he doesn't. In this case, he's a lousy MMA announcer. Who cares what he knows about the NBA or the NFL. Or who he knows. In this case he's wrong. In my opinion. Spelled it out to emphasize that's exactly what it is.

As do many people. All people have opinions. I’ll take the opinion of a man with no bias, over the one of a man with bias, and with ulterior motives.

in this case, Rogan is the man with bias and ulterior motives.

I don't like Stephan A Smith but he was just saying the truth that conor fans, the ufc, dana and all associated with the conor money making machine don't want the world to think.

We learned nothing about conor in that fight and he was fighting a name; that is all cowboy brought to that fight and was pretty well known before hand. Cowboy folded - which is not his fault - and conor got his spectacular win and now his criminal transgressions are a thing of the past because "he's back" and ready to avenge his loss to khabib, KO Jorge and get that BMF belt, KO Usman and get the WW belt, then move to boxing and KO Floyd, Manny, Clenelo and retire the GOAT of combat sports.

That whole fight was just lip service to the ufc money making machine.

SAS is a dick head but not wrong here - and that will fly over the heads of most conor and so-called mma fans.

Because he criticizes a fighters poor performance? That’s a sports analysts and commentators job, you dumbass.

Don’t think he is highly credible?
Well go ask all the NBA and NFL players whom are friends with him, and see what they say.

and no, MMA isn’t a “different sport”.
It’s humans vs humans, still.
You aren’t very successful in your endeavors in life are you?
Lmao, nerd.
you have a bit of a mouth on you....kind of like this jerk off youre ....jerking off....

you can offer critique on a performance of course.....but theres these things called tasteful and professional that should accompany it((you dumbass))....he wasnt posting on sherdog when he said it....it doesnt do his bosses any favours by shitting so harshly on one of their talents in what was their biggest event to date

again ...highly credible in what way?? because his "Friends" like him?? I was looking more for his accolades of fairness, insight and analysis

yes...MMA is a different sport((do you really not understand that?)) its not humans ((as in a team)) its human vs human...there isnt 20 guys sharing the blame just one, Martial arts in general is ...or is suppose to be....born out of respect....for their "highest level" anaylst he should be showing a little bit more decorum on the company's stage...

what does anything said in this conversation have anything at all to do with if Im successful in life?? judging by your comments and stupidity exhibited within this thread Im highly doubtful you even have a realistic, reasonable or rational idea of what success is....

Is it easy heck no.. is it dangerous heck yes.. should it be respect yep but we also need to remember this are cage fighters doing this for money.

Like relax buddy and take yourself a little less serious and do more of that thing you call comedy. Especially annoying when he sh*ts on other sports like they don't have any validity and self worth nope just fighting bro that's primal oh and pool xD.

100% agree.

yes, fighters deserve respect, but Rogan needs to understand fans also have a right to their opinion. it's also extremely hypocritical of him to say Stephen A has no right to criticize Cowboy's performance when Rogan himself completely dressed Brendan Schaub down live on his fucking podcast in front of the world. and what does he qualify his opinion with, "i've watched A LOT of fights man, and you just don't have it" THAT'S what he qualifies his opinion on a life altering decision he's trying to make for his "friend".

like his literal qualification IS THE SAME AS EVERY SINGLE SHERDOGGER. LOL

Last edited:
Rogan has the tendencies of a bish ass.

Rogan actually has quite the arrogant personality, in a Napoleon complex sort of way. Like most of his opinions and perspectives are all formulated with a chip on his shoulder.

you have a bit of a mouth on you....kind of like this jerk off youre ....jerking off....

you can offer critique on a performance of course.....but theres these things called tasteful and professional that should accompany it((you dumbass))....he wasnt posting on sherdog when he said it....it doesnt do his bosses any favours by shitting so harshly on one of their talents in what was their biggest event to date

again ...highly credible in what way?? because his "Friends" like him?? I was looking more for his accolades of fairness, insight and analysis

yes...MMA is a different sport((do you really not understand that?)) its not humans ((as in a team)) its human vs human...there isnt 20 guys sharing the blame just one, Martial arts in general is ...or is suppose to be....born out of respect....for their "highest level" anaylst he should be showing a little bit more decorum on the company's stage...

what does anything said in this conversation have anything at all to do with if Im successful in life?? judging by your comments and stupidity exhibited within this thread Im highly doubtful you even have a realistic, reasonable or rational idea of what success is....

you can't talk about respect and then have Conor McGregor as your star attraction. the guy is a world class scumbag. it stopped being about martial arts a long time ago buddy, it is now prize fighting.

Because your replies indicate a very sensitive, immature and ignorant perspective on this subject. You obviously don’t know much about Stephen A’s credentials, you’re feelings are hurt about a certain fighter being criticized by a sports analyst whom you are not familiar with, and it seems as if you aren’t too up to par with other sports as well. Accolades? He’s practically the Lebron James of sports analysts.

I’m a big fan of MMA, as well as boxing, football & basketball. So being a person whom is a bit knowledgeable in all those topics as well as a viewer of sports talk shows such as First Take, Colin Cowherd, Undisputed on Fox, Dan Lebetard Show, and as well as JRE podcast and Ariel Helwani in the morning, I can informatively and thoroughly provide well rounded insight and opinion and/or facts on the matter without being bias.

you on the other hand seem incredibly hurt over Stephen A.’s comments, which are completely accurate and most viewers who watched the fight will agree, so it’s obvious your stance on the situation will be much more bias than mine.

you can't talk about respect and then have Conor McGregor as your star attraction. the guy is a world class scumbag. it stopped being about martial arts a long time ago buddy, it is now prize fighting.
Conor is a fighter and is in charge of his own promotion round about((as they all relatively are)) but ok ....you throw out what you perceive as the biggest disrespecter in the sport.....what did he have to say about the comments in question?

whether because of promotion or legit bad blood when fighters talk shit on one another it ends up in a fight((usually...and if it doesnt its pretty lame))

but what Mcgregor or any other fighter or person does or doesnt do is in no way an excuse for what SaS said.....being responsible and respectable means that you own up to your own shit and dont use other's behavior as an excuse to be a shitbird yourself...

PS youve no idea what world class scumbag means .... and on that note....Im done responding to you lol

Anyone who believes Stephen A. Smith is good for the sport should be banned; no exceptions.

Make a list and cast them all into the ban.

People like to make fun of Chael but he's an excellent communicator.
Not really, most people with some critical sense can see through his gimmicks. Most of the time he is just saying empty words.

Conor is a fighter and is in charge of his own promotion round about((as they all relatively are)) but ok ....you throw out what you perceive as the biggest disrespecter in the sport.....what did he have to say about the comments in question?

whether because of promotion or legit bad blood when fighters talk shit on one another it ends up in a fight((usually...and if it doesnt its pretty lame))

but what Mcgregor or any other fighter or person does or doesnt do is in no way an excuse for what SaS said.....being responsible and respectable means that you own up to your own shit and dont use other's behavior as an excuse to be a shitbird yourself...

PS youve no idea what world class scumbag means .... and on that note....Im done responding to you lol

sucker punching an old man, catching multiple rape cases, destroying other people's property. sounds like a world class scumbag to me.

you want martial arts in the UFC to come back? how? it never was a part of the UFC. did they bow before and after every UFC match EVER? did the UFC ever act like it was a showcase of the highest level of martial arts? NEVER. UFC stands for = Ultimate Fighting Championships. this organization has a belt called the "Bad Motherfucker Belt" that a guy who assaulted another fighter outside of the ring and a pot smoking shit talking street kid fought for. does that sound like it's about "Martial Arts" and "respect"? the 4 biggest stars, Ronda, Brock, Conor, and Jon Jones are all assholes. none of them respectful. so tell me how is UFC gonna make money on respect when they make money off THE EXACT OPPOSITE???

and for you to even bring respect up is hilarious. you're acting like Stephen A Smith just called Cerrone a pussy bitch on live TV or something. it makes me wonder if even half of you know what he even said or are you guys just jumping on the "I hate the new guy!" bandwagon. the shit he said was really tame compared to what Rogan said to Brendan Schaub. who was a professional UFC fighter himself, and Joe Rogan's unqualified ass not only said he put on a bad performance but he completely emasculated him in front of the world. way more fucking disrespectful than "Cowboy didn't come out and looked like a quitter".

I don't like Stephan A Smith but he was just saying the truth that conor fans, the ufc, dana and all associated with the conor money making machine don't want the world to think.

We learned nothing about conor in that fight and he was fighting a name; that is all cowboy brought to that fight and was pretty well known before hand. Cowboy folded - which is not his fault - and conor got his spectacular win and now his criminal transgressions are a thing of the past because "he's back" and ready to avenge his loss to khabib, KO Jorge and get that BMF belt, KO Usman and get the WW belt, then move to boxing and KO Floyd, Manny, Clenelo and retire the GOAT of combat sports.

That whole fight was just lip service to the ufc money making machine.

SAS is a dick head but not wrong here - and that will fly over the heads of most conor and so-called mma fans.

Lmfao!
That’s basically the narrative Dana and UFC are trying to push. Stephen A. didn’t see it like that. He seen a mismatch (or in UFC’s case the perfect match for Conor) which is what Stephen A. was basically saying with his comments.

Because your replies indicate a very sensitive, immature and ignorant perspective on this subject. You obviously don’t know much about Stephen A’s credentials, you’re feelings are hurt about a certain fighter being criticized by a sports analyst whom you are not familiar with, and it seems as if you aren’t too up to par with other sports as well. Accolades? He’s practically the Lebron James of sports analysts.

I’m a big fan of MMA, as well as boxing, football & basketball. So being a person whom is a bit knowledgeable in all those topics as well as a viewer of sports talk shows such as First Take, Colin Cowherd, Undisputed on Fox, Dan Lebetard Show, and as well as JRE podcast and Ariel Helwani in the morning, I can informatively and thoroughly provide well rounded insight and opinion and/or facts on the matter without being bias.

you on the other hand seem incredibly hurt over Stephen A.’s comments, which are completely accurate and most viewers who watched the fight will agree, so it’s obvious your stance on the situation will be much more bias than mine.
when youre done blowing smoke up your ass let me know......no one gives a shit about what programs on tv you watch buddy ... at least...I certainly dont....
you could have spent youre entire life watching sports commentary and that in no way shape or form means you can either informatively or thoroughly provide well rounded insight.....your ability to comprehend and articulate does that...if you dont have those at a decent level...no amount of watching tv is going to help with that....

I dont really give two shits about SaS, I dont even really care about what he said, he was out of his lane plain and simple ....he got checked because of it...all good...time to move on....which is what Ive been saying since he said it....

so all in all.....your ability to analyze seems pretty low, Im not hurt and Im certainly not incredibly hurt...SaS is a loudmouth idiot...he came in with gums a blazin and now hes getting a wake up to the differences in sports, their competitors, the over all attitudes and the fanbase...

PS I never claimed his comments were not accurate((more mis-analysis, perhaps you need more time watching TV ....OR....maybe you need to get away from the tv abit and do some more dealing with real people so you can possibly one day ...informatively and thoroughly provide well rounded insight and opinion .....without being bias...)) my commentary was entirely towards the stage which he expressed his opinions on....it was mickey mouse, unprofessional and dumb.....and for the last time.......hopefully he does a little better next time out.

when youre done blowing smoke up your ass let me know......no one gives a shit about what programs on tv you watch buddy ... at least...I certainly dont....
you could have spent youre entire life watching sports commentary and that in no way shape or form means you can either informatively or thoroughly provide well rounded insight.....your ability to comprehend and articulate does that...if you dont have those at a decent level...no amount of watching tv is going to help with that....

I dont really give two shits about SaS, I dont even really care about what he said, he was out of his lane plain and simple ....he got checked because of it...all good...time to move on....which is what Ive been saying since he said it....

so all in all.....your ability to analyze seems pretty low, Im not hurt and Im certainly not incredibly hurt...SaS is a loudmouth idiot...he came in with gums a blazin and now hes getting a wake up to the differences in sports, their competitors, the over all attitudes and the fanbase...

PS I never claimed his comments were not accurate((more mis-analysis, perhaps you need more time watching TV ....OR....maybe you need to get away from the tv abit and do some more dealing with real people so you can possibly one day ...informatively and thoroughly provide well rounded insight and opinion .....without being bias...)) my commentary was entirely towards the stage which he expressed his opinions on....it was mickey mouse, unprofessional and dumb.....and for the last time.......hopefully he does a little better next time out.

Just realized you’re a Conor nut hugger.

Oh geez, nothing can be said or done for you. Have an awesome time at Disneyland today!

sucker punching an old man, catching multiple rape cases, destroying other people's property. sounds like a world class scumbag to me.

you want martial arts in the UFC to come back? how? it never was a part of the UFC. did they bow before and after every UFC match EVER? did the UFC ever act like it was a showcase of the highest level of martial arts? NEVER. UFC stands for = Ultimate Fighting Championships. this organization has a belt called the "Bad Motherfucker Belt" that a guy who assaulted another fighter outside of the ring and a pot smoking shit talking street kid fought for. does that sound like it's about "Martial Arts" and "respect"? the 4 biggest stars, Ronda, Brock, Conor, and Jon Jones are all assholes. none of them respectful. so tell me how is UFC gonna make money on respect when they make money off THE EXACT OPPOSITE???

and for you to even bring respect up is hilarious. you're acting like Stephen A Smith just called Cerrone a pussy bitch on live TV or something. it makes me wonder if even half of you know what he even said or are you guys just jumping on the "I hate the new guy!" bandwagon. the shit he said was really tame compared to what Rogan said to Brendan Schaub. who was a professional UFC fighter himself, and Joe Rogan's unqualified ass not only said he put on a bad performance but he completely emasculated him in front of the world. way more fucking disrespectful than "Cowboy didn't come out and looked like a quitter".
lol ....

Stephen A. Smith needs to stick to basketball.

I’ll never forget when he said how good Hunter Henry had been doing all year but he tore his ACL in preseason and didn’t play a down that season.

Back