Media Uncle Chael agrees that Stephen A. Smith is good for the sport. MMA has worst fans.

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

This is probably his most disliked video but people can't handle the truth. Especially hypocritical MMA fans.

People like to make fun of Chael but he's an excellent communicator.

Joe and Stephen should stop shitting on each other on social media and resolve the situation like civilized people - in the cage!

Stephen A did his job. Rogan made a bush league move trashing him on his podcast without getting with Smith first. ESPN owes MMA fans and Joe Rogan an apology for putting a "fan" out their next to Rogan who's going into his 4th decade as a UFC commentator.

none of the things that grew the sport were good for it. casual fans and big money just ruined it, unless u like WWE because its heading on that path.

People on the internet bashing Steven A. for saying the same things that most people on the internet are already saying. Kind of silly and hypocritical. Apparently MMA fighters are beyond criticism from mainstream sports media personalities, but if a Sherdogger trashes a fighter, calls him a "bum", "quitter", "overhyped", etc. that's fair game.

I think most people are just pissed and jealous that Steven A. is getting paid seven figures a year to do what Sherdoggers do for free.

Disagree with Chael here and I usually agree with him.

the hipocrite criticized conor so much for calling khabib's father a coward so them himself calls cowboy a coward

Chael knows which dick he has to suck when it comes down to it
ESPN
Dana
Conor

In that order

stephen a was right. while also being disrespectful

joe was right on stephen a being disrespectful

no stephen a isnt bad for the sport. did we really need dc or someone else there to say how great conor looked? and not even aknowledge donalds performance?

as a hardcore fan who dosnt even like other sports it was great to see someone walk in, hit the nail right on the head albeit loudly, then walk right out.

Last edited:
Chael Sonnen works for ESPN = Vested interest

Chael is always saying the opposite of what he really thinks lol

He is 100% right.

I've noticed this ever since more mainstream analysts have started commenting on MMA. They never claimed to be experts in the sport, they just started covering it and learning on the go.

MMA fans just like to shit on these people because a lot of us hold on to that narrative of "underground, badass, edgy sport" and pretend like you need a PHD in this field just to talk about it. It's not that precious. And these analysts commenting on it is good for the sport.

I feel like Stephen A should be given some reps on lower cards. He has done Cejudo Dillashaw and a Conor card. Why no FN's? Were you great on your second day at work with a year in between?

His most disliked video was when he had Ali Abdelaziz on and called him his good friend.

All the retards had a mental breakdown.

Ali Derangement Syndrome is a real thing.

Back