Media Uncle Chael agrees that Stephen A. Smith is good for the sport. MMA has worst fans.

No he’s not.

He’s an annoying, unprofessional shit talker. I wish he’d leave the MMA world

This is probably the only video ever on Chaels channel that has more dislikes than likes

Terrible take.

Stephen A Smith didn’t say much different to Dan Hardy. Too many UFC commentators are too close to the fighters. Makes them too sentimental.

This is probably the only video ever on Chaels channel that has more dislikes than likes

Terrible take.

Chael P. is playing politics. By being in the good graces of one of the most powerful men in the most powerful sports network, The American Gangster is effectively advancing his career at ESPN as its premier MMA analyst and pundit.

So I guess everybody covering (media, publicly) the sport should speak like Stephen A now then.

Last edited:
Mma does have the worst fans but,lol, Smith is now a fellow colleague of Chael where they're both at the forefront of the same station of this sport. Chael would either not comment at all OR have the guys back.

This is probably his most disliked video but people can't handle the truth. Especially hypocritical MMA fans.

• Nearly went to federal prison.
  • Caught cheating multiple times.
  • Called a quitter by his own mentor.
  • Used racism to promote fights.
  • Really folded like a cheap tent in his biggest fights.
Why do we care about his opinion?

So I guess everybody covering the sport should speak like Stephen A now then.

better yet, let’s have 85% of the MMA fan base completely remove themselves from the MMA fan base, since they don’t fight or never been in the octagon.

Chael P. is playing politics. By being in the good graces of one of the most powerful men in the most powerful sports network, The American Gangster is effectively advancing his career at ESPN as its premier MMA analyst and pundit.
tenor.gif

Agreed with Chael. Joe and Josh were overreacting. Everyone is free to talk and share their opinion from a total noob to a veteran of the fight game.. let the dude share what he saw and felt be it wrong or good we create conversations and change ideas.

Is he a loudmouth? probably that is kinda the requirement for a public sport figure like him.. is he mainstream I think so but insecure MMA goofs ready to defend their territory.

Fact is Cowboy got payed millions of dollars and he didn't show up, took multiple shoulder strike (the fook) and acted like a punching bag for less then a minute.. okay happens but we all can point that out and talk about it with all due respect Cowboy did this for a huge paycheck and all the other perks that come along because we wanted to be entertained and he provided that service, he wasn't forced to do this he choose this business and to be a public person.

No he’s not.

He’s an annoying, unprofessional shit talker. I wish he’d leave the MMA world

Actually he’s the opposite.
He’s a highly professional, credible, and highly reputable sports analyst, highest paid sports analyst, and possibly GOAT sports analyst.
For Christ sakes he’s one of the only sports analysts whom has contact info and speaks regularly with NBA and NFL athletes. If he wasn’t credible, those athletes wouldn’t associate with him. But they all do, and when they want to clear things up media wise, they contact him.

just because Joe Rogan is displaying bitch tendencies and feeling jealous of him and feeling inferior doesn’t mean Stephen A is incorrect. He spoke more truth than Joe Rogan did that night. Joe Rogan just brown noses and kisses ass all the time. He’s not a legitimate sports commentator.

Actually he’s the opposite.
He’s a highly professional, credible, and highly reputable sports analyst, highest paid sports analyst, and possibly GOAT sports analyst.
For Christ sakes he’s one of the only sports analysts whom has contact info and speaks regularly with NBA and NFL athletes. If he wasn’t credible, those athletes wouldn’t associate with him. But they all do, and when they want to clear things up media wise, they contact him.

just because Joe Rogan is displaying bitch tendencies and feeling jealous of him and feeling inferior doesn’t mean Stephen A is incorrect. He spoke more truth than Joe Rogan did that night. Joe Rogan just brown noses and kisses ass all the time. He’s not a legitimate sports commentator.

Agreed. He is admittedly, one of the most polarizing figures in the sports industry. Everyone has an opinion on Stephen A Smith, which means he brings the eyeballs to whatever he talks about.

I came to say the very same thing.

I'll give you a "Thank" if a could (Doble yellows suck).

Joe Rogan and his unrealistic hero worship of fighters.

Is it easy heck no.. is it dangerous heck yes.. should it be respect yep but we also need to remember this are cage fighters doing this for money.

Like relax buddy and take yourself a little less serious and do more of that thing you call comedy. Especially annoying when he sh*ts on other sports like they don't have any validity and self worth nope just fighting bro that's primal oh and pool xD.

Back