Umar Nurmagomedov

The exact number of pullouts don't matter in the grand scheme of things. Fact of the matter is those Abdulmanap/Abdelaziz fighters pull out whenever they see fit, they only fight on their own exact terms and in the best possible conditions for themselves. We saw the performance of Islam when he couldn't prepare the way he wanted to. It was still a stellar performance no doubt, but it was very close with many people, me excluded, giving it to Volk. They always have a varied, extensive list of excuses for performances and or pullouts.

And as it is expected with their hypocrisy, that is appearent in almost all of their conduct, they go on about crying how everybody is ducking them.
Also, gentle reminder that multiple members of that group popped for illegal substances.

Whenever a Nurmagomedov loses, it's a good day for MMA as a sport. Fuck them.
This is pretty pathetic, honestly.

The exact number of pullouts don't matter in the grand scheme of things. Fact of the matter is those Abdulmanap/Abdelaziz fighters pull out whenever they see fit, they only fight on their own exact terms and in the best possible conditions for themselves. We saw the performance of Islam when he couldn't prepare the way he wanted to. It was still a stellar performance no doubt, but it was very close with many people, me excluded, giving it to Volk. They always have a varied, extensive list of excuses for performances and or pullouts.

And as it is expected with their hypocrisy, that is appearent in almost all of their conduct, they go on about crying how everybody is ducking them.
Also, gentle reminder that multiple members of that group popped for illegal substances.

this is hate on another level. how can you say it number of pullouts dont matter ? it does , it is important why. its like you are blaming covid for them as well.
anyway, good thing is , mainly you dont have a good day because Nurmagomedov's still winning.

He's clearly elite but if pulls out again when scheduled against a top dude.....he's gonna be taking the long road

It was a nuanced comment from a different point of view, you moronic dumbass rat. Want me to sound like the 1000th fanboy riding their dicks?
This is pathetic, honestly.

Lets see:
The exact number of pullouts don't matter in the grand scheme of things. Fact of the matter is those Abdulmanap/Abdelaziz fighters pull out whenever they see fit, they only fight on their own exact terms and in the best possible conditions for themselves.
We saw the performance of Islam when he couldn't prepare the way he wanted to. It was still a stellar performance no doubt, but it was very close with many people, me excluded, giving it to Volk.

You contradict yourself immediately in your post. Unless fighting in your opponent's home country with a drastically reduced rehydration window was "their own terms and in the best possible conditions for themselves"?
Or coming into a title fight right after recovering from the mumps and with broken toes?

They always have a varied, extensive list of excuses for performances and or pullouts.

This is why I said your post is pathetic. The situation you are presenting is a catch-22 for them. In no scenario can they win.

- If they disclose an injury or sickness after a fight, well they are losers and just making excuses

- if they pull out of a fight with an injury, well they are pull-out merchants and its their fault for pulling out

- if they come in to a fight and dont make any excuses after, well then they MUST have come in at 100% and therefore they are bad because they never come in injured or compromised like other fighters.

You see where I'm going with this? You are far from nuanced because you are self-contradictory and set criteria for the Dagestani's that you wont apply to anyone else.

Keep in mind, I dont care that you hate them. I dont know them from Adam, but there are guys infinitely worse in terms of activity, pulling out, and excuse making and we never see long polemics against them. As a matter of fact, that are quite popular with the Anti-Dagestani clown brigade on here!

Last edited:

Lol at "whenever a Nurmagomedov loses". They haven't, Khabib was undefeated, Usman is undefeated, Umar is undefeated. The only Nurmagomedov who's actually lost is Said, who isn't even related to them. The actual family members are 64-0, and if you wanted to include Islam even though he's not a Nurmagomedov, they're 89-1 and the only one with a loss is the current #1 p4p.

He's clearly elite but if pulls out again when scheduled against a top dude.....he's gonna be taking the long road

Everyone from that camp that I care about is inactive.

Amru Magomedov? 7 fights in almost 7 years.

Renat Khavalov? 8 fights in over 5 years.

Umar? 5 fights in the UFC after 4 years.

Usman N. ? He's the only decently active one, 3 years into Bellator he has 7 fights but he tested positive now and he definitely got fed cans and was gifted an undeserved title shot over guys like Shabliy and Tofiq who had much more warranting wins and then Usman got to defend his title vs 40 year old Bendo instead of a contender.

Expect more pullouts. Somethings up with that region and activity. Even Khabib pulled out a ton and only averages 1.6 fights a year over an 8 year UFC career.

It was a nuanced comment from a different point of view, you moronic dumbass rat.

Some places people get punched in the face for uppity bitch comments like yours. Hope you get invited to their bathtub party, I know that would make you very happy. You'd have to take off your clown shoes though.
These are why I called you pathetic, and still you are pathetic. Imagine coming at people with tough guy talk behind a keyboard circa 2006 Reddit.

Show us on the doll where Khabib mauled your favorite fighter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back