UFN 145 on ESPN+ 3 Blachowicz vs Santos

Dislike button for above post

Robertson is young and improving too but she won't have her head coach Din Thomas in her corner for this fight because he's in camp with Woodley. He wasn't there last time either and she lost.

This is a huge point I didn't realise that could sway the fight

This is a huge point I didn't realise that could sway the fight
I highly doubt it. This isn't some Pat Barry-Namajunas situation where there is a significant chance it may have an impact. Din isn't her Husband/Boyfriend nor is she an absolute basket case like Rose.

Equally using a sample size of 1 and implying that she lost due to not having Din in her corner vs the fact she was facing an undefeated fighter with a significant submission threat is plain terrible analysis.

I'm starting to lean towards Teymur here. I wasn't expecting that honestly. Fishgold isn't exactly crushing good competition, and he folded so quickly vs. Kattar. Kattar hadn't had a first round finish since 2010 until that point. Teymur has shown he's not easy to put away, so I think this could end up being a battle of wills at some point.

I highly doubt it. This isn't some Pat Barry-Namajunas situation where there is a significant chance it may have an impact. Din isn't her Husband/Boyfriend nor is she an absolute basket case like Rose.

Equally using a sample size of 1 and implying that she lost due to not having Din in her corner vs the fact she was facing an undefeated fighter with a significant submission threat is plain terrible analysis.
You don't really know what you're talking about TBH. And not having your head coach in your corner could 100% impact your performance, might damage your confidence or throw you off mentally, you don't know, it depends on the fighter. You make so many baseless assumptions.

If you've ever heard Robertson talk about Din Thomas, she pretty much worships him and gives him credit for everything. He's her head coach.

Robertson didn't even do her full camp at ATT. Thomas had to leave ATT and go to Roufus Sport to help Woodley and Robertson followed him down there. So she's actually been at Roufus Sport for the last few week and it's all for Thomas.

You don't really know what you're talking about TBH. And not having your head coach in your corner could 100% impact your performance, might damage your confidence or throw you off mentally, you don't know, it depends on the fighter. You make so many baseless assumptions.

If you've ever heard Robertson talk about Din Thomas, she pretty much worships him and gives him credit for everything. He's her head coach.

Robertson didn't even do her full camp at ATT. Thomas had to leave ATT and go to Roufus Sport to help Woodley and Robertson followed him down there. So she's actually been at Roufus Sport for the last few week and it's all for Thomas.
Of course it could have an impact I acknowledged that completely and gave an example of it. It may be a factor but given you effectively have zero credible or reliable evidence to support your argument with your sample size of one your argument goes against all basic scientific analysis and therefore the implication that she lost to a solid fighter like Bueno Silva due to it is complete nonsense.

I mean you talk about her going to Roufus like its a bad thing when in reality she's been training with Jose Torres, Sergio Pettis and loads of great fighters. She seems pretty damn happy in her interviews and glad that she is able to work in a smaller but very high level and talented gym, she literally said 'I love it up here'. Not to mention referring to Barb Honchak as a some sort of nobody is completely ridiculous to say the least.

There's a serious irony in you saying I'm making baseless assumptions when that's how you reach your conclusions.

Of course it could have an impact I acknowledged that completely and literally gave an example of it. It may be a factor but given you effectively have zero credible or reliable evidence to support your argument with your sample size of one your argument goes against all basic scientific analysis and therefore the implication that she lost to a solid fighter like Bueno Silva due to it is complete nonsense.

I mean you talk about her going to Roufus like its a bad thing when in reality she's been training with Jose Torres, Sergio Pettis and loads of great fighters. She seems pretty damn happy in her interviews and glad that she is able to work in a smaller but very high level and talented gym. Not to mention referring to Barb Honchak as a some sort of nobody is completely ridiculous to say the least.

There's a serious irony in you saying I'm making baseless assumptions when that's how you reach your conclusions.
Jordan you talk way too confident for someone who doesn't know nearly as much as they think they do. You're like a pseudo intellectual for MMA. You like to have an opinion about everything regardless of how educated that opinion is.

Show me your betting record, prove how good you are.

Jordan you talk way too confident for someone who doesn't know nearly as much as they think they do. You're like a pseudo intellectual for MMA. You like to have an opinion about everything regardless of how educated that opinion is.

Show me your betting record, prove how good you are.

I thought not being confident was a beta mentality? You can see my bets as I actually post them every week, feel free to indulge yourself it's not exactly hard to find them. On the contrary for someone who speaks so confidently like all his picks are absolutes you never post yours.

I thought not being confident was a beta mentality? You can see my bets as I actually post them every week, feel free to indulge yourself it's not exactly hard to find them. On the contrary for someone who speaks so confidently like all his picks are absolutes you never post yours.
Correct, not being confident is kind of a beta mentality but we're not talking about that. I said you had a beta mentality before because you were grovelling.

We're talking about betting records and I'm still waiting for you to show me yours. Posting your bets in a different thread every week doesn't give me your ROI or total units profited and I'm not going to bother looking through it and adding it up obviously.

I'm a proven winner, I've got 3rd party tracking, I can post a link again if you want. It doesn't matter if you or anyone else agree with my opinions, the numbers agree with my opinions.

If you show me your awesome betting record and prove what an expert you are, I'll give you respect, so lets see it

Correct, not being confident is kind of a beta mentality but we're not talking about that. I said you had a beta mentality before because you were grovelling.

We're talking about betting records and I'm still waiting for you to show me yours. Posting your bets in a different thread every week doesn't give me your ROI or total units profited and I'm not going to bother looking through it and adding it up obviously.

I'm a proven winner, I've got 3rd party tracking, I can post a link again if you want. It doesn't matter if you or anyone else agree with my opinions, the numbers agree with my opinions.

If you show me your awesome betting record and prove what an expert you are, I'll give you respect, so lets see it
This year I'm up 43 units with a 37% ROI. Believe it or not it's up to you, I'm making money regardless.

Admittedly been tempted to start third party tracking but really just feels like an attempt at an ego boost. As you said its not like I'm shy with my opinions prior to a fight.

This year I'm up 43 units with a 37% ROI. Believe it or not it's up to you, I'm making money regardless.

Admittedly been tempted to start third party tracking but really just feels like an attempt at an ego boost. As you said its not like I'm shy with my opinions prior to a fight.
SMH, why even bother telling me those numbers, for all I know they're made up and even if they are true what does a month and a half of results really tell me, not much.

Yeah you should make a betmma account and start tracking your results, then you can prove what an expert you really are. So even if you're talking nonsense you can at least back yourself up with results. Even if I totally disagree with someone, I'll respect and value their opinion if they're a proven elite bettor.

I put the house, the wife and the dog on Damir Ismagulov + Michel Prazeres + Blachowicz vs Santos FDGTD

Easy double up.

<GinJuice>

Wow, literally next to zero good talk in 15 pages of this. The quality of these threads has taken a nose dive lately. Golf clap for you guys. Finding actual good discussion in these threads is now like combing through a giant mountain of shit looking for a diamond.

I put the house, the wife and the dog on Damir Ismagulov + Michel Prazeres + Blachowicz vs Santos FDGTD

Easy double up.

<GinJuice>

Double-up? Nice! Two wives and houses would be mint. 2 dogs is a lot of shit to clean up though.

Back