UFN 145 on ESPN+ 3 Blachowicz vs Santos

No one willing to come home and eat their crow over Macedo even after she was dominated and subbed, eh?

No one willing to come home and eat their crow over Macedo even after she was dominated and subbed, eh?

Barely anybody bet Macedo tho right? I got the feeling that it was mostly discussed back and forth

Wow, literally next to zero good talk in 15 pages of this. The quality of these threads has taken a nose dive lately. Golf clap for you guys. Finding actual good discussion in these threads is now like combing through a giant mountain of shit looking for a diamond.

Can't have your cake and eat it too, my friend.

I was surprised by the amount of people on her and or showing real faith in her ability.

I was on Robertson pretty large, and honestly, I wasn't feeling great about the bet after the first round. I'm just glad she remained relentless. Honestly, a few of my bets that hit I didn't feel good about. I was sweating the Carmouche decision. Grant was another that didn't look promising until he landed.

Dominated?

Lost the first round and was losing the striking exchanges with the girl who has “no striking”?

So how much did you make on this card, big time?

It's not about being big time. I turned like $160 into $495 but $150 of that was from Humberto Soto winning as a big +450 over in boxing.

Why you trying to attack how well I am or aren't doing anyway? Because we disagree about a female MMA fighter? Ok. <Lmaoo>

It's not about being big time. I turned like $160 into $495 but $150 of that was from Humberto Soto winning as a big +450 over in boxing.

Why you trying to attack how well I am or aren't doing anyway? Because we disagree about a female MMA fighter? Ok. <Lmaoo>

No need to be annoying and beat your chest because you picked a low level wmma fight right

low level wmma fight right

If you didn't have such a small minded mentality maybe you'd be doing better yourself and wouldn't have such a nasty passive aggressive attitude.

Last time I checked the ITD line on Robertson cashed at a good price and money is money whether you make it from a "low level" womens MMA bout or the main event of a card. Get real and stop being a salty bitch about things.

If you didn't have such a small minded mentality maybe you'd be doing better yourself and wouldn't have such a nasty passive aggressive attitude.

Last time I checked the ITD line on Robertson cashed at a good price and money is money whether you make it from a "low level" womens MMA bout or the main event of a card. Get real and stop being a salty bitch about things.

Last time I checked I won 19 units on the event and didn’t find the need to beat on my chest or ridicule other members who were on the opposite side of my plays

Internet tough guy

Last time I checked I won 19 units on the event and didn’t find the need to beat on my chest or ridicule other members who were on the opposite side of my plays

Internet tough guy

800 applauded me beating my chest

800>nuke

Get back to picking and discussing fights

Back