UFN 145 on ESPN+ 3 Blachowicz vs Santos

Wow, literally next to zero good talk in 15 pages of this. The quality of these threads has taken a nose dive lately. Golf clap for you guys. Finding actual good discussion in these threads is now like combing through a giant mountain of shit looking for a diamond.

Sorry we couldn't cut it to your standards. Your refund is in the mail.

Jesus, Fishgold at -250... Does anyone here share that level of optimism in the man? I was on him in his last bout as I had heard he was some kind of submission wiz, and we saw how that shit panned out. He looked like he didn't take a shot very well at all, kind of a glass jaw situation.

Teymur is a moderate dog here and all of his wins come in the first round... in his first loss he hurt his opponent, Henry, in the first round. If he lands what he did on Henry against Fishgold there's a great chance Fishgold goes to sleep...

Can't believe I'm considering betting Dodson. I'm just flabbergasted at the odds but the man just does not throw strikes anymore. I think it was the Munhoz fight where Rogan was commenting that Dodson stopped throwing with his right hand. "Maybe his hand is broken". When asked in the interview he was like "nah it's not broken I just wasnt throwing it"<{MindBrown}>

I wanna take the steep + odds for Dodson because he's fast, hard to hit, never been finished but I just cant trust the man to throw strikes.

Interviews coming in... Santos, Yan, Dodson, Villante

Last edited:
Carmouche, Pudilova, Lima and Struve

Last edited:
Villante, Santos, Blachowicz, Carmouche and Yan

Last edited:
Older interviews - not in english, for anyone that can translate.

Wow, literally next to zero good talk in 15 pages of this. The quality of these threads has taken a nose dive lately. Golf clap for you guys. Finding actual good discussion in these threads is now like combing through a giant mountain of shit looking for a diamond.

Bit of friendly advice, do not give so much weight to others thoughts and opinions. Do your own tape and research first, form your conclusion, and then find some posters here whom you respect and take their views/counter points into consideration to finalize your thoughts, bet accordingly. I get the feeling you are leaning way too heavily on a forum, which is medicore at best at this point, to make your decisions.

Struve making Lima look like the bloated 205 pounder that he is.

Older interviews:
Robertson, Villante, Grant, Struve, Fishgold

Older interviews:
Robertson X2, Yan, Villante + Reyes, Carmouche

Bit of friendly advice, do not give so much weight to others thoughts and opinions. Do your own tape and research first, form your conclusion, and then find some posters here whom you respect and take their views/counter points into consideration to finalize your thoughts, bet accordingly. I get the feeling you are leaning way too heavily on a forum, which is medicore at best at this point, to make your decisions.

Did you not see the ton of tape I've been posting, trying to generate some kind of conversation with... anyone. I'm not just posting it, I'm watching it as well. I've been doing nothing but watching tape the past few days... Same goes for the last event. I'm logged into Fight Pass watching Teymur tape as I type this.

Leaning way too heavily my ass. I do my tape. I'm just trying to stir up some actual conversation with other people interested in making some money. People seem more interested in bickering about alpha/beta gayness and other things that have nothing to do with MMA.

Did you not see the ton of tape I've been posting, trying to generate some kind of conversation with... anyone. I'm not just posting it, I'm watching it as well. I've been doing nothing but watching tape the past few days... Same goes for the last event. I'm logged into Fight Pass watching Teymur tape as I type this.

Leaning way too heavily my ass. I do my tape. I'm just trying to stir up some actual conversation with other people interested in making some money. People seem more interested in bickering about alpha/beta gayness and other things that have nothing to do with MMA.

Welcome to Sherdog 2019 mate. Happy to discuss a certain fight, admittingly I may have glossed over your comments while attempting to skim through most of the pointless shit. Wasn't trying to offend you, but when you are essentially begging for discussion it gives off an impression you are more looking to tail. Apologies if that is a false assumption. As I said, happy to discuss a certain fight if you want..

Welcome to Sherdog 2019 mate. Happy to discuss a certain fight, admittingly I may have glossed over your comments while attempting to skim through most of the pointless shit. Wasn't trying to offend you, but when you are essentially begging for discussion it gives off an impression you are more looking to tail. Apologies if that is a false assumption. As I said, happy to discuss a certain fight if you want..

forget it, lol.

Lima, Struve, and Carmouche

Pudilova, Villante, Santos, Błachowicz, Dodson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back