UFC Lightweight James Vick Slams Women's BW Division, Fighter Angela Magana responds

Brock and Chael might want to have a word with you about that.

Not saying that the WBW div is stacked. But the UFC is making this fight because it's the fight they think will draw the most revenue (much like they did with Brock and Chael). If the UFC wanted to put Ronda against someone with consecutive and meaningful wins, they would have put her up against Tate again.

I don't see any evidence that Rousey/Holm would draw more than a third fight with Tate. Holm shit the bed in her debut and she didn't set the world on fire in her second fight either. Tate is certainly more popular than Holm.

It wasn't really much of a ****y response even if it was meant as such. Magna's response holds weight so long as she understands that she is relying on a gimmick that's wholly reliant on a questionably good looking, yet dominant blonde.

Haha, Vick's equally as marketable as Liz Carmouche, Miesha Tate or Alexis Davis. In other words, an also-ran/low-level fighter.

except he's still ranked 38th or something while some 'undeserving' WBWs are getting PAID.

But he's still a manly man and she's still a manish woman, and this comes down to Vick vs Magano. His potential for earnings is greater in the long run. WMMA probably won't last.

Who is this girl?

Vick is right and he is also way more entertaining than anyone in the WBW division

I really wish WMMA would just go away sometimes

Oh yeah I mean Carmouche McMann Davis were extremely marketable.

And who the hell is Angela Magana? Ahahahaha

Holly Holm: 25k Twitter followers
James something: 5k Twitter followers

She's right.

James Vick is screwed once they banned IV October

Oh yeah I mean Carmouche McMann Davis were extremely marketable.

And who the hell is Angela Magana? Ahahahaha

More than that guy yes

Carmouche: 63k followers
McMann: 40k followers
Davis: 38k followers

Almost nobody know James Vick, he seems a random twitter user, 5k.

Even Magana has 3x more followers than him hahaha

More than that guy yes

Carmouche: 63k followers
McMann: 40k followers
Davis: 38k followers

Almost nobody know James Vick, he seems a random twitter user, 5k.

Even Magana has 3x more followers than him hahaha

Yeah I mean that should be a requirement for a main event fighter is your Twitter account popularity. fucking moron,who gives a fuck about twitter

Why are people crusading to defend this girl

It wasn't even like Vick said anything horrible or lied, the people in this thread shitting on Vick do you really believe the Women's divisions aren't thin as fuck?

Why get mad at the guy for speaking the truth

I'd market the fuck outta this ass.

CEhSVJLUkAAs681.jpg:large

CEhZwoVUIAAXYTs.jpg

I think Vick's fights have been very entertaining, he looked good on tuf when he was really raw. He'll blow up in the next few years if he can stay healthy.

Wow, what a surprise, another double standard against WMMA that the men have been doing for years

We can post a list a MILE long of UFC fighters who got title shots off 2 wins, 1 win, 0 win and Losses!!!

Here...I'll start

Title shot coming off a loss: Nick Diaz vs GSP

Title Shot with ZERO wins in the division: Chael vs Jones

Title Shot off 1 win: Brock Lesnar

Title shot off 2 wins: big nog, shogun and a millions others
You're comparing Nick Diaz, Shogun and Big Nog to Holly Holm? :rolleyes:

Secondly, yes, double standards exist for legends in the sport and straight up newbies.

Yeah I mean that should be a requirement for a main event fighter is your Twitter account popularity. fucking moron,who gives a fuck about twitter

This thread is about what she said, ppv business.

That guy doesn't sell shit.

Also, if I'm not wrong, the Women's BW division has 26 fighters while the LW division has 118 fighters, 2 wins between 26 fighters is "more impressive" than 4 wins between 118.

Back