Ufc Hid Jones Test Results From Him Until After The Fight.

cormier should not have to fight a coked up champ. i love how they didn't test for it on the 18th. that's funny.

I've always liked Dana White, but no more. This is fucking ridiculous. Wanderlei is banned for life and he never failed a test of any kind whatsoever.

Jones gets a DUI, supposedly hid to avoid tests, tests positive for cocaine, etc... and the best Dana White has got is "I'm proud of him."

FU, Dana. POS.

he didn't do that for Jones...

but it's good he did, certainly would have wrecked Jones before the fight and might have affected the outcome.

that's messed up. Dana gonna be on APG FS1 in 40 minutes talking about this

cormier should not have to fight a coked up champ. i love how they didn't test for it on the 18th. that's funny.

they tested him on fight night.

You know, that day when it's actually ILLEGAL by the WADA rules to have it in your system, unlike out of competition when it is not a problem at all.
Like weed, alcohol or whatever recreational drug you may want to use and are perfectly free to do so even as a fighter?

DC was really unlucky Jones wasn't coked up actually. Because fighting a coked up champ would have increased his chances to win tremendously instead of fighting clean and focused Jones who left him no chance.

Jones had to have known he would be drug tested before and after the fight so if he fails a pee test 24 hrs before the event, he's just not that bright.

Or he knew there was no negative effect from his first test so it should be fine to do it again.

cocaine is apparently the most effective ped out there. I use it always after workout, it really helps to recover and build muscles

This could be a big fucket up for them.?

If Dana is really so concerned about Jones habit, why wait a month before telling him to get help?

That's BS I don't care hwo much coke Jones snorts in between fights but the UFC acitvely holding back the test results is disgusting

agreed. It is really making a mockery of the "sport". they need to stop that sh*t ASAP before more potential bombs going off for them.

Who gives a flying fuck. The moral crusaders need to take a big step backward and literally fuck their own face. Get get get get over it. Ok Go.

This....

Who watches MMA because of the fighter's personal lives and if they have politician-esque PR. Is Jones kinda a douche? Certainly, but the guy can fight. If we want fighters to be ranked based on their personality, criminal record, and a lifestyle polygraph then you should go back to watching american idol to hear about everyone's life story before declaring them the winner. Remember, we are all watching people who get paid to punch and kick people to the point of unconsciousness. They may have some personal flaws.

If the fight was still gonna happen, is natural to not want to give a fighter news that could affect his mindset, training, and therefore the fight itself.

wow, i really think folks who are tested should be notified directly of the results

wow, i really think folks who are tested should be notified directly of the results

Jones likely was tested shortly after coming back from a trip to Brazil (where he likely did it)... if he got test close enough where he popped hot, he would have probably already been sweating the fact the test may come back positive. Coke doesn't stay in your system for too long.

Long story short, he was probably already stressing over it already.

Jones likely was tested shortly after coming back from a trip to Brazil (where he likely did it)... if he got test close enough where he popped hot, he would have probably already been sweating the fact the test may come back positive. Coke doesn't stay in your system for too long.

idk mang, even the commission said he wasn't supposed to be tested for coke. who knows if Jon has had tests before where he would have pissed hot if they tested for it ?

this is all so bizarre

The problem isn't even the coke, its the possible PED maskers and his absurdly low T/E level of .19:1 compared to 1/1 or even up to 4/1 for the high range.

There is no reason not to hide the coke test, as it was not supposed to be administered, and is not something that anything can be done about.

This is what I'm saying. I just don't get the idea that he should be stripped of his accomplishments because he partied with drinks, tail and drugs. We don't have to like it just like we don't have to like his choice of cologne or antiperspirant.

But at the end of the day, what difference does it make to us directly? Has he somehow wronged us?? Do we need to be avenged??? Does he need to be punished????

I say we could all get a life and then we'd have so little time left over that we'd be able to appreciate his greatness instead of rifle through his personal life.

Its the T/E levels. The coke isnt shit anymore.

T/E means possible roid usage. And with the results we already have it already says not natural.

Back