• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 238: Rozenstruik vs. Gaziev Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/2 at 1:30pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
835927-33503182.png
Trash stoppage, JFC.

Womp Womp to start…

Why is he still allowed to ref? He's always fucking shit up. I would not allow him to ref my contest if I was fighter. Old & stupid. Would make for a good President though.

Geez that dude isn’t even there for the official decision….he dead

Is it my imagination or the Russians and -stan fighters really have a tough time keeping their mitts off the fence?
No WMMA?! What hoppened!

This was supposed to be a card for the Saudis. Don't think they're too welcoming of WMMA

That's why you shouldn't kick without proper set ups. Al-Selwady has potential but with his lack of fundamentals his style seemed to really get figured out and he got punished for using the same unorthodox timing.

lol u could see he even stopped hammerfisting for a second there because he was like "are we stopping this or.....?"

Back