• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 237 - Moreno vs. Royval 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/24 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Brian wins, do we really have to see him get beaten the fuck out of by another champ? Just cause he got 1 win.

The tides have turned

Sensational stuff!

I admire that way more than some guy who is a R1 beast, empties the tank, doesn't finish, then just kinda wilts.

Yair can win me back round by toughing out a couple of rounds and snatching a draw/close win, I'm not saying he's a bust, but I admire Ortega here.

Topuria was partially right, Yair is a cupcake when you stabilize him on the ground. Bro has NO FUNDAMENTALS in the grappling department, everything is dramatic and explosive… no textbook guard or scrambles.

Yair better hope Ortega gasses, because he's getting these takedowns too easily right now.

wow crazy round for ortega. vivanas polianas fingers are noticing

Great round but Ortega is about to gas

Shit, Wartega carved him up in the second.

But he better fight smart and not try to trade with him.

Nice come back! Yair had an oh fuck look on his face.

Back