• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 234 Ankalaev vs. Walker 2: PBP Discussion - Sat. 1/13 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Magomed Ankalaev

Votes: 74 56.1%
  • Johnny Walker

Votes: 58 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Anny kickinn amphetamine:

Phil has 6mins to get shit done before his tank is empty.

No disrespect to Arlovski, but I’m not sure you watched the same fight we all did if that’s the outcome you have after this fight
compared to his previous outings, i saw an obvious difference in movement, ability to eat a punch, cardio, etc

You know heavyweight has advanced when the ghost of Arlovskis ghost of Arlovskis ghost is competitive with a peripheral top 15 guy.
There is literally only like three good heavyweights.

Wtf Guillard is back?

Someone needs to show Waldo what a straight punch is his shots are way to lopping!

We're throwing looping shit now?!?

<TheWire1>

So thats about what we should expect from Stipe I guess

I've seen Acosta fight a few times and he is so arrogant and cocky but yet has nothing to be arrogant about, he is so slow and not very good. He has a big ego and inflated opinion of himself. He moves like Bigfoot Silva speed, he needs a reality check. Some other fights he was acting like he is slick lol, like he is prime Anderson lol. This guy is deluded

Back