• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC Fight Night 234 Ankalaev vs. Walker 2: PBP Discussion - Sat. 1/13 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Magomed Ankalaev

Votes: 74 56.1%
  • Johnny Walker

Votes: 58 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have zero interest in watching Waldo fight again. That clowning shit is what you do if you’ve been dominating an opponent. Pathetic performance all round really

I was wrong he was moving pretty well. Arlovski if he would have tried really hard could have gotten the third and pulled it out. But the fat man 2-1 imo
I was just picking. Lol

I bet it was that eye poke that got him the decision since it looked like AA was hurt.

Get back on the sauce Arlovski, no USADA.

Douchey as Conor but with no talent. Barely beating 88 year old Andrei and showboating lol

Get back on the sauce Arlovski, no USADA.
he's def back on it. old arlovski would have folded with some of those punches he ate. he was bouncing around again light on the feet well into the third. this was obv post USADA arlovski

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back