Media UFC Fight Motion footage of Nate rocking Leon and new angle of Nate laughing

Still can’t get over how stupid Nate was. A follow up 1-2 is all he needed to win the win

Instead he points and laughs, then does some weird running man thing with Leon backed up to the cage

Because of the Diaz cardio myth

Diaz wasted maybe 1 second before trying to finish him, Can't understand the hate for Leon

Because they were led into it and told to hate him by Covington and Masvidal... And the buzz from winning cheap likes on sherdog by hating on Leon

Can't teach sheep to use actual logic and form an opinion for themselves

Because they were led into it and told to hate him by Covington and Masvidal... And the buzz from winning cheap likes on sherdog by hating on Leon

Can't teach sheep to use actual logic and form an opinion for themselves

Also , Leon with his sophisticated style does not appeal to the 85 IQers. Diaz fights like a drunk bum for 24 ' whose only offense is his middle finger, but people are all over him.

The slow motion makes it even more apparent that Nate should've capitalized and swarmed Leon instead of clowning him. I know he's gassed but it's the last minute and the last round, and his last opportunity for a win
True, but it just serves to prove how gassed he really was.

That was pathetic by Nate, he literally didn’t give a fuck if he lost, he just wanted to feel like he beat Leon.

The slow motion makes it even more apparent that Nate should've capitalized and swarmed Leon instead of clowning him. I know he's gassed but it's the last minute and the last round, and his last opportunity for a win
This made me so angry
He could've went in for the kill and instead decided to point and laugh

IT will be kinda funny because Nate probably will be hundred years from now remembered as a legend. He's not really THAT good but I guess marketing ftw.
"will be hundred years from now remembered as a legend."
<{hughesimpress}>

IT will be kinda funny because Nate probably will be hundred years from now remembered as a legend. He's not really THAT good but I guess marketing ftw.
Nate is most certainly a legend. I know you just started watching the sport but he’s not a legend for his accolades but because he helped paved the way for a lot of fighters in the mid-2000’s. Please do your research noobie.

Leon has the worst luck when it comes to journeymen.

Yeah, so silly.
But you gotta assume that Nate was oblivious to how badly Leon was rocked - and that he would remain rocked for several seconds.
He must have assumed Leon was gonna recover in two seconds. Maybe he didn't even feel like he landed that hard and was unprepared it would have that much of an effect.

But hey, not making excuses for Nate. I was disappointed with his attempt to swarm Leon even after he DID finally seem to realise how badly he was rocked.

Wow another angle of Nate’s one decent moment of the fight. It’s like the other 24 minutes never even happened. Fuck Edwards am I right?!

A lot? He landed like 2. And so what? He was still flailing his arms around and looked terrible trying to throw those punches.

2? Clearly you need to watch again. 15 punches and 2 beautiful elbows. Leon fell head forward into Nate at the bell and if Nate weren’t standing in front of him, he prob would’ve face planted lmao

Also , Leon with his sophisticated style does not appeal to the 85 IQers. Diaz fights like a drunk bum for 24 ' whose only offense is his middle finger, but people are all over him.

Pretty off base IMO.

Leon is a gifted athlete and those qualities are apparent. He can kickbox and wrestle equally and has great physicality.

Nate has sophisticated boxing and consecutively tapped out 3 black belts in his first 4 UFC fights. His BJJ is technical and MMA adapted. Its also apparent he is not a gifted athlete, has virtually no ability to be explosive and is frequently out muscled.

Diaz is an overachiever given his complete lack of physical gifts.

People like to mention they are triathletes, take a look at their times. Dentists who do triathletes on weekends have better races. The point is they are well prepared as best they can be, not that they are naturally predisposed to it.

This fight will haunt Leon. Instead of becoming a big star they will remember him doing the stanky leg in the last minute. He wont win a title and after he loses to Usman, and either Colby or most likely Masvidal in his fight after that, everyone will remember he got rocked and almost finished by a 37 year old Nate Diaz.

People already discredited his Cerrone win which was a lot cleaner than the Diaz one.

Pretty off base IMO.

Leon is a gifted athlete and those qualities are apparent. He can kickbox and wrestle equally and has great physicality.

Nate has sophisticated boxing and consecutively tapped out 3 black belts in his first 4 UFC fights. His BJJ is technical and MMA adapted. Its also apparent he is not a gifted athlete, has virtually no ability to be explosive and is frequently out muscled.

People like to mention they are triathletes, take a look at their times. Dentists who do triathletes on weekends have better races. The point is they are well prepared as best they can be, not that they are naturally predisposed to it.

So what? Knowing why they have sucked for the last 10 years does not make them not suck anymore.

Their fame is not in line with their record nor with their fights.

Pretty off base IMO.

I agreed with everything except I think you completely undermined the triathlete part. It isn’t important if they’re the fastest triathlete ever, cardio is a weapon and the triathlons certainly bolster that for them compared to guys who just focus on MMA or work cardio less seriously than that. An MMA fight is a marathon and they are well prepared for every second even while taking damage.

Back