Media UFC Fight Motion footage of Nate rocking Leon and new angle of Nate laughing

Instead of pointing and laughing maybe he should have immediately followed up he might have been able to get a tko.

It doesn't look good for Leon at all with that being the highlight of the fight shared across social media. He's already disliked as it is. So now he "won" the fight yet all casuals are seeing is him almost getting KOed. Lol.

<{outtahere}>

Fkn hell so mad at nate for clowning instead of trying to finish it like prime nate wouldve. Look at the way he pummeled maynard the moment he realized he was hurt.

Edit: and im not jjst talking about the pointing and laughing. Even after he moved in he showed little 'killer instinct' compared to prime diaz bros.

Good thing I actually watched the fight, and can make up my own mind as to who the real winner was.

Instead of pointing and laughing maybe he should have immediately followed up he might have been able to get a tko.

You can see even in slow motion he immediately goes to pressure him. It took one, maybe two seconds max for Nate to realize he hurt him badly.

Nate walks him down and repeatedly tries to line up big punches, but he throws like his arms are made of spaghetti.

Leon beat the dog shit out of Nate for 20+ minutes. He was too gassed and busted up to capitalize.

Fkn hell so mad at nate for clowning instead of trying to finish it like prime nate wouldve. Look at the way he pummeled maynard the moment he realized he was hurt.

Edit: and im not jjst talking about the pointing and laughing. Even after he moved in he showed little 'killer instinct' compared to prime diaz bros.

That was literally the first round and Nate wasn't 37.

Leon beat the brakes off Nate for nearly all of 5 rounds, he didn't have anything left in the tank. Watch his follow-up punches, they look like silly string.

Last edited:
That was literally the first round and nearly and Nate wasn't 37.

Leon beat the brakes off Nate for nearly all of 5 rounds, he didn't have anything left in the tank. Watch his follow-up punches, they look like silly string.

Always nice to see some actual logic in the comments. Majority is either nuthugging delusion or blind hating.

Sigh... if only he could have pulled it off in that last minute.

I know it's a controversial opinion but I still don't believe that the pointing was that big of a factor (and this is coming from someone that wanted Nate to pull it off).

I think it took Nate a second to realize how hurt Leon was and by then he was trying to finish but he was having a hard time closing the distance and finding a clean opening. He was also tired and beat up. Remember, Leon has never been finished before.
Nate was tentative.. kept expecting counter attacks which never materialized,and Leon did a good job dodging when nate did throw.

instead of laughing he should immediatly continue with his punches.
it was the last min. of the last round where he was clearly loosing the fight and he is spending seconds with laughing

Imagine how far Nate would go if he would finish his opponents instead of taunting..

<BC1>

So Nate points and laughs instead of following up and putting Leon down? No wonder he lost.

I thought the best part was Nate trying to land on Leon after this. He was flailing his arms around like he had never thrown a punch before. That was hilarious!

Go watch again, he landed a lot of solid punches and 2 nice elbows as well.

I thought the best part was Nate trying to land on Leon after this. He was flailing his arms around like he had never thrown a punch before. That was hilarious!
He is nate diaz so he gets a pass. Afterall he landed a total on one punch in a fight where he got the shit beaten out of him for 24' but everybody sees that as a victory somehow.

Still can’t get over how stupid Nate was. A follow up 1-2 is all he needed to win the win

Instead he points and laughs, then does some weird running man thing with Leon backed up to the cage

Wish Nate would have let go while Leon was out on his feet, rather than the antics

Naturally gifted fighter for sure, but poor fight IQ...why the fuck would you give him a moment to recover.

Back