UFC 307: Pereira vs. Rountree

Sadly i'm predicting a high decision snooze in a lot of these.

There are also 4 wmma matches. all likely to hit the scorecards.
I'm skipping most of the prelims for that reason, main card should be good save for the co-main and opener I think.

I'm predicting 5 finishes personally.

Dude tapology have more fucking clowns in there then sherdog lol at anyone using the tapology pick percentages as a way of thinking or betting
This would’ve saved me money last week on Frevola. 70% picks on Frevola. That means Frevola was a public underdog. I trust this info more than the betting splits that the bookies give out. The underdogs that win are the ones you least expect. If everyone is picking an underdog, then that should be a red flag

1728018509964.jpeg

He went to split with Jacoby and it was a bit of a robbery the striking stats were 120/80. None of those guys would beat Alex.

Alex has fought far more dangerous fighters in Glory. Khalil doesn't have good chained combinations, he throws a lot of two set combos. he could not even ko a chinny Prachnio.

His last ko was Smith who has 10 ko losses, and Daukus who'd been koed 3x before that. His power is very average, I rate it around Solid but not super lethal enough.

A large part of what allowed Izzy to ko Alex is that he had fought him many times, and picked out a tendency and capitalized. Khalil has no experience fighting Alex.

You are making the mistake in thinking life is like a Rocky movie, that the underdog with his serious demeanor is going to pull through. But that is not real life, Alex is a just a superior athlete. Khalil use to be a fat kid. That fat kid energy and laziness will come out , a lot of former fat people carry this energy throughout their life, they just never get past a certain point when it comes to work ethic, and even as shredded as he looks, I bet he has cheat meals.

Conventional wisdom favors the former kickboxing champ over the mma kickboxer, he has a lucky shot nothing else. If you watch Alex spar with top hw boxers you would know he is not easy to ko.

U didn’t do proper research because last time Pereira fought in altitude his striking looked sloppy. In the Blachowicz fight go back and watch round 2 and 3.

Pereira body is now 1 year older and cutting weight gets more difficult. He’s also dealing with some kind of flu. If they give him antibiotics he will completely gas by round 2

When I saw old and slow Balchowicz easily taking down Adesanya , I knew Dricus was gonna do the same.

And then seeing old and slow Balchowicz tagging Pereira in round 3. I can only imagine what a young hungry lion like Rountree would to him

U didn’t do proper research because last time Pereira fought in altitude his striking looked sloppy. In the Blachowicz fight go back and watch round 2 and 3.

Pereira body is now 1 year older and cutting weight gets more difficult. He’s also dealing with some kind of flu. If they give him antibiotics he will completely gas by round 2
when you have to make nit picking argument points like these, it's a good reason to abandon ship.

it's up there with the following arguments

• He has a part time job
  • fighter had staph or sick
  • altitude, sea level Cane
  • he broke up with his ex
  • he changed gyms now he's better.
  • fighter is dating or married to other strong fighter, it's aura bro.
  • he really looks good in interviews.
  • he has the right focus, his stock is up, he wins a lot(no context to skill level)
  • his dog ate his homework
  • he trades krypto
  • he plays video games.
  • She has onlyfans
These might be considered, but never should serve as the main stable of your logic or arguments.

when you have to make nit picking argument points like these, it's a good reason to abandon ship.

it's up there with the following arguments

• He has a part time job
  • fighter had staph or sick
  • altitude, sea level Cane
  • he broke up with his ex
  • he changed gyms now he's better.
  • fighter is dating or married to other strong fighter, it's aura bro.
  • he really looks good in interviews.
  • he has the right focus, his stock is up, he wins a lot(no context to skill level)
  • his dog ate his homework
  • he trades krypto
  • he plays video games.
  • She has onlyfans
These might be considered, but never should serve as the main stable of your logic or arguments.
Pereira wasn’t sick last year and still gassed in round 2. Thats why i always tell people to do their own research and watch tape. Not go off hype or what the odds say. Because styles make fights. If ur so confident in Pereira and think its easy money then I want to see those bet slips. Show the bet slips since his only chance is “lucky shot” I don’t want to hear any excuses. After I cash my Rountree bet everybody is going to hate me because people in the betting forums are bitter that they lose and I win. I already noticed that only @DalchaLungiambula has a good heart. The rest of u all have heavy hearts. But thats not my fault I gave you guys free picks and said do ur own research. But u all are lazy and dont research

It literally only takes 10 minutes to watch round 2 & 3 of the Balchowicz fight. How lazy u have to be that you would rather type some nonsense about Onlyfans. What does OF have to do with Pereira, we are taking about fighting in altitude with a flu. I figured everybody here. You guys are lazy and don’t research. I did over 20 hours of research on this fight to know that Pereira fundamentals go out of the window when he’s tired. His chin is in the air. His hands are down

Conventional wisdom favors the former kickboxing champ over the mma kickboxer, he has a lucky shot nothing else. If you watch Alex spar with top hw boxers you would know he is not easy to ko.
You would have said the same thing when Rountree fought Saki lmao.

Saki was coming into that fight having won the Glory LHW title, then winning his UFC debut - his formline was good.

You are making the mistake of being a square and falling into the public narrative.

The reality is Rountree has a knockdown rate on the feet of 4.3%, comapred to Pereira's of 2.5%.

4.3% of the strikes Rountree throws on the feet end up in a knockdown/ knockout.

Despite the reputation, Pereira is almost half that.

Adesanya who is 1-2 in the UFC against people with over 20 pro/ amateur kickboxing fights (Dricus/ Pereira), knocked him out and he has pillow fists.

Rountree is 2-0 against people in the UFC with over 20 pro/ amateur kickboxing fights. He doesn't just have the power to give anyone trouble, but he has the kickboxing acumen to give anyone a fight too.

If you don't think there is value at +575, then I don't know what kind of model you are using for your betting, but you need to think about packing the model away, and maybe doing something else with your spare time.

There's a lot of stuff out there bro

Last edited:
You would have said the same thing when Rountree fought Saki lmao.

Saki was coming into that fight having won the Glory LHW title, then winning his UFC debut - his formline was good.

You are making the mistake of being a square and falling into the public narrative.

The reality is Rountree has a knockdown rate on the feet of 4.3%, comapred to Pereira's of 2.5%.

4.3% of the strikes Rountree throws on the feet end up in a knockdown/ knockout.

Despite the reputation, Pereira is almost half that.

Adesanya who is 1-2 in the UFC against people with over 20 pro/ amateur kickboxing fights (Dricus/ Pereira), knocked him out and he has pillow fists.

Rountree is 2-0 against people in the UFC with over 20 pro/ amateur kickboxing fights. He doesn't just have the power to give anyone trouble, but he has the kickboxing acumen to give anyone a fight too.

If you don't think there is value at +575, then I don't know what kind of model you are using for your betting, but you need to think about packing the model away, and think about doing other things in your spare time instead.
He calls himself StatCollector but he didn’t collect any stats for this fight

Back