UFC 303 needs some work

You know inflation is up massively.

And yet the last record gate was Conor vs Eddie 8 years ago. While inflation is up and compounds year after year and still hadn't been beaten until Conor vs Chandler.

Yes, you are le retard.
Fuck! That's a great point you make.

lmao, OP thank god you don't do projections for the UFC.

This is normal for a Conor card and it will break a milly.

UFC 303 is Conor’s return and many are excited to see him, but is this the weakest PPV he’s ever headlined?

Check the updated UFC 303 lineup below.

Even the main event is not really a must watch fight. Conor sells but usually when he has an opponent that adds to the intrigue.
Anyone else thinking this PPV doesn’t break a million buys?

Did you not watch his last 3 cards? Conor sells the card, not the undercard. UFC 246 was a worse card with Conor in a squash match against Cerrone with a Holm/Pennington comain.

fans love to talk out of both sides of their mouth.

complain daily about fighter pay but then cheer on when stacked cards like 299 or 300 happen which only happen because they underpay.

but then do a Conor card where where you're gonna see a boxing kind of payout for the main event but the rest of the card is gonna reflect that and then fans complain about that.

They're probably going to put MVP and Garry on the manchester card. They would be stupid not to.

Garry wants on the Conor card and so does UFC. They already announced the main card or UK. And if you ask both of those guys would you rather fight at 3am in UK in the 4th slot on the card or be co main event under one of Conors final UFC fights its not a hard choice.

Just a question of if MVP accepts it or not. Colby turned Garry down so we'll see if MVP does too.

Garry v MVP will co main . They need 1 more main card fight still though

Looks ok, keep in mind its a Conor card, they wont add a title or someone with PPV points to that, rest of the card looks ok, not stacked but not bad imo.

Looks ok, keep in mind its a Conor card, they wont add a title or someone with PPV points to that, rest of the card looks ok, not stacked but not bad imo.
Read the post again. I didn't say add a title fight or someone with ppv points.

Why is this sight so full of people that refuse to read &/or don't know how to comprehend simplistic concepts without overcomplicating shit?

Colby & Garry are absolutely big names as casuals know them. And you know this but your ego is too big to admit the obvious.

Why do you insist on being wrong so often? Glutton for embarrassment I assume.
You and I have different standards as to what qualifies as a big name

Book Hill vs Dolidze
Alternatives are Ankalaev vs Hill or Prochazka vs Hill

Think it's gonna be Garry vs MVP not Brady or any of those other options.

MVP said on Sky Sports that he's not heavy like Garry was claiming and it's an easy cut to be ready for June. He's verbally accepted the fight and is waiting for a contract

MVP likely fights on 304 in England.

I bet they just let the card suck because Conor fans will buy it anyway.

MVP likely fights on 304 in England.

I bet they just let the card suck because Conor fans will buy it anyway.
Yeah, for every hardcore who doesn't give a shit about paying for this card there's like 5 casuals who don't even really give a shit about mma that will buy it just for Conor alone.

The mongs who are paying to watch a junkie fight a has been in a completely meaningless fight don't deserve a good card.

Hopefully Arlovski ends up in the co-main.

Card stinks

No big fights

Surely they'll announce a main event soon as it isn't far away now.

Barren card

lmao, OP thank god you don't do projections for the UFC.

This is normal for a Conor card and it will break a milly.
Who is Milly? Violence against women is wrong.

They always do this when there is a big name. It bit them in the ass once in UFC 151 when Dan pulled out from fighting Jones and Jones didn't agree a short term replacement and they had to cancel the whole card.

I hope this fight in 303 falls apart and the greedy bastards get what they deserve because they clearly haven't learned from the past.

Back