PBP UFC 301 - Pantoja vs. Erceg Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 5 / 4 at 10pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smith gets knocked out in R1
I would imagine, but if there's ever a fight where Smith can prove us all wrong its right here against a green power guy with lower fight IQ. Vitor is looking across as if Smith owes him money and Smith is looking at Vitor thinking "Man I hope he forgot about that $200..."

It shouldn't have canceled it, the ref should have caught that though. He could have been dazed and that's what lead to the choke.

As a ref, I can see how he should have stopped the action. But I don’t believe it led to the finish. He got rocked by a punch before anything. I’ve taken some hard bumps in rolling from guys trying wild acrobatic guard passes. I never got rocked. Just busted lips and bloody noses. I think people are gonna exaggerate the impact of that incidental knee and ignore that Michel already rocked him with a punch and the finish was a legitimately clean power guillotine.

Something happened to Smith. He can't get back in shape. He has been looking soft for his past few fights.

Way to get massive chest and stomach tats off wall flash art

lmao if I'm a coach I'm teaching my fighters to jump on guys heads knee first, because its "not a strike", from now on
Except that is a strike, intentionally leading with a knee. I bet you're a shit coach, lol.

Smith was just KOd by Rountree now he's being fed to this killer lol

Back