• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just looked him up. I grew up on a levy surrounded by like 80k acres of marsh. No trees except oak trees on the Levy, not like the swamp, just flat marsh on the Gulf Coast. Everyone spoke fluent Cajun French back then, even my sister.

Because of the recent videos I was really about to bring that up today anyway and ask you if you speak cajun french ;) 😸

I can't tell if he's horny or happy. Lol
@Paynebringer
images

I really want the event to start now!!! hyped. I keep looking over at my snacks, desperately don't want to dip into them before the fights start lol

I'm staring at my mini fridge like should I start drinking I have already ordered pizzas for the family and such. The early prelims and prelims are a blessing from uncle dana. I have real anxiety about Max x Gaethje. Really don't want Gaethje to KO max.
Holloway got this, he is too accurate and clean. Gaethje is sloppy.. I think Holloway will win a lopsided decision.

Calling it now Holly Holm lays down her gloves center cage win or lose 2night. I saw it in her eyes and manner when she stepped on the scale at ceremonials. Touching her heart stretching it to the screaming crowd trying to hold back tears, the signs of a woman soaking it all in one last time.
Yes I do think she'll pull the plug post-fight in the cage if she loses. She seems a bit downcast in the interviews etc i've seen.

If she wins? not sure....

I've been dieting so my prefights meal to keep me full is a big bowl of oats and fruits..... Might need to splurge just a bit for such a historical event though.
haha I have sooooooooooooo many bags of M&Ms, way too many :D :D . I thought I might as well treat myself for such a great event.

If Jim Miller loses I'll probably eat everything in the house with that depression eating mood lol.

Because of the recent videos I was really about to bring that up today anyway and ask you if you speak cajun french ;) 😸
That old man in one of the videos that goes to the blacksmith, that's exactly how we all sound. My sister's 15 years older than me. Everyone still spoke it when she was growing up in the 60's and 70's. It started to die off with the old people though, I caught the tail end of it. My parents and her are like the last of that language really. I was never fluent like them, could understand it better than I spoke it.

That's what I'm saying!
Holloway is being way under estimated and Gaethje way over estimated.

Lets all remember Holloway is a long time champion and has never ever been knocked out or finished with strikes, and is very proven. Gaethje is only 8-4 in UFC.. its hardly anything amazing and even some of those wins he was close to losing and out on his feet. Gaethje is sloppy, and Holloway is very accurate and fast. Holloway has a much better record in UFC.. I think he is being way under estimated here. I will be surprised if he doesn't win a Unanimous decision

Holloway got this, he is too accurate and clean. Gaethje is sloppy.. I think Holloway will win a lopsided decision.
Should be a bloodbath. Gaethje was sloppy in 2017-2018 maybe was valid. I can't shit on Gaethje. Max using elbows or showing Gaethje something new might help. There is so much tape on Max by now and Gaethje.

haha I have sooooooooooooo many bags of M&Ms, way too many :D :D . I thought I might as well treat myself for such a great event.

If Jim Miller loses I'll probably eat everything in the house with that depression eating mood lol.
Jim Miller liked one of my posts on IG like 5 years ago so I'll be heavily rooting for him too. Had me feeling cool as possible lol.

Jim Miller liked one of my posts on IG like 5 years ago so I'll be heavily rooting for him too. Had me feeling cool as possible lol.
Yeah he is a great guy and a gentleman. I'll be upset if he doesn't win. I hope he chokes Green out. War Miller!!!!

Holloway is being way under estimated and Gaethje way over estimated.

Lets all remember Holloway is a long time champion and has never ever been knocked out or finished with strikes, and is very proven. Gaethje is only 8-4 in UFC.. its hardly anything amazing and even some of those wins he was close to losing and out on his feet. Gaethje is sloppy, and Holloway is very accurate and fast. Holloway has a much better record in UFC.. I think he is being way under estimated here. I will be surprised if he doesn't win a Unanimous decision
Yup Max picks him apart en route to a decision win

Back