• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agreed the body shots and pressure could present issues but Max was so fast that Gaethje was countering his own shadow.

Max looked like a legit heavy hitting, fast as hell LW with angles that we've seen him only attack a slower Kattar with.

I don't think Gaethje looked bad, he presented some good reads, feinted at a good level and showed slick defensive footwork but I never expected Max to be this fast or powerful.... I'd give Max a chance at any LW at this point.

That opens another topic....I'd rather see max stay at LW. I don't think dropping back down to FW will be good for him at this age after just going through a camp for LW. The choice is his though. The guy has his pick of the litter right now.

either the CCP wants to keep Zhang as champ or they want a fresh face in Yan. My money is on them wanting to keep Zhang. Zhang by sub.

Career best performance by Max. He controlled the entire fight...He seemed a much better fighter at LW than FW. He was fast, powerful. Can't wait to see what he does next. Hopefully he gets back in there soon. Didn't seem like he took too much damage in that one.
His spinning kicks & knees looked pretty damn solid

I don't know what the purpose of this is, but I've loved it!

Kayla looked amazing, Diego Lopes was phenomenal, Moicano-Jalin was error-ridden but awesome, Green-Miller was a serious respect-fest, Figgy-Cody was also awesome!

I mean... Sterling-Kattar wasn't even bad and got booed because this event has been phenomenal, and I'd for sure tell you if I thought otherwise, don't worry about that :cool:
If that fight wasn't bad in your eyes then I have nothing to teach you, sorry.

Wish Max would stay at LW and let his body grow into the division like Charles and Dustin did, there are so many fun fights for him there, Rapha Fivziav, rematch with Charles, Islam, hell even a reamtch with Dustin, the second fight was fun as fuck.
I agree give him some strikers at 155 he seems to be not small at 155. Easy money. But Topuria looked shook of Max.

Max deserves a fucking UFC Hot Dog Brander and Venom coupons for that all time finish.
I don't like to parrot Rogan but I gotta say he's right about one thing:

Max had won that easily. It was 4-1 at worst, 5-0 would not be a stretch. He could have coasted. But he didn't. He jabbed his finger toward the earth, nodded grimly and then swung like a goddamn demon.

HOLY FUCK he might be the greatest

Back