• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 300 - Pereira vs. Hill Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 4 / 13 at 10pm ET / 7pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If only I had a Nickel for every titme Bo Nickal crushes a can
rookie-numbers.gif

Coming out to the Mariah version without Ol' Dirty makes me have zero sympathy for Cody B here.

Can't wait for the co main! Why did this fight get second billing? Save your white knighting for some one who cares or knows who these broads are.

Think Weili has a pretty clear grappling advantage. If Yan comes out on top of the striking battle, she could easily take Yan out on the mat.

Of course, Yan could've made even further improvements since the Dern fight.
Zhang has the absolute worst habit of fighting to her opponents absolute strength.

She willingly wrestled with Esparza. The only area Cookie monster stood a chance.

I'm fully expecting Zhang to strike far more than she should despite agreeing with you that she should be able to grapple whenever she wants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back