• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 294 - Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2 Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 10/21 at 10AM ET / 7AM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought this guy has been living in the UK his whole life? What's up with this trash ass English?

Does that include women and kids in Israel or?

That fight was ruined by Herzog's incompetence and should be a NC.
Much less impressed by Mokaev and would feel worse if Elliot hadn't been so vocal about getting away with cheating in the past.

Great wrestling from Mokaev though and his division does lack that.

F8-0fzXWMAAgtPT
Hopefully there’s a gif nice pic man.

This is the excuse after every poor performance from Mokaev.. When is he going to get better?
It wasnt poor. He's winning these fights. It just could have been better.

sincerely hope you're not PAYING for media these days

Well I got ESPN plus when it was like $5 a month. I figured that wasn't too bad but now it's a lot more. But you would think the pay to subscription would be flawless.

Apparently he is having a testicular ultrasound.

lol I missed the commentators saying that, but I saw the jokes about it.

I think I will never forget the UAE doctor stepping into the cage to tell him he didn't get kicked in the balls and then the commentators saying he's vomiting uncontrollably and being taken to the hospital.

Mokaev has potential. Well he's already quite good, interesting style.

Back