• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP UFC 294 - Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2 Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat 10/21 at 10AM ET / 7AM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remind me never to go to the doctor for a ruptured testicle in the UAE, lol.

Me: my testicle exploded

Doc: ....

Me: "aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" (clutching testicles)

Doc: i think you hurt your leg

Blatant sack kick. Replay shows that it's blatant. Doctor comes in and somehow claims it ain't. What has to happen today for nut kicks to get penalised? Does someone has to play.. hackey... with a sack or something?

Another one...

laughing-laughingwithfood.gif

Henry is gonna have to Tweet his watermelons to prove himself, I guess. Yall can all witness that, I'm just gonna believe him now so I don't have to

didn't look like he was milking it what so ever although I would say when Basharat came over to him he started talking all normal very quickly

Dewy Cooper is a McDojo clown who care's what he says <JagsKiddingMe>

The event is becoming some kind of absurdity grand slam

Remind me never to go to the doctor for a ruptured testicle in the UAE, lol.

Me: my testicle exploded

Doc: ....

Me: "aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" (clutching testicles)

Doc: i think you hurt your leg
Good advice,I wont do it.

This is an awesome day time card.

Next year they should try counter programming the Super Bowl on a Sunday afternoon

I bruised a testicle during a jump ball in a college game. I believe this guy was hit and in a lot of pain. In case anyone is wondering I had to ice my junk. Worst feeling ever.

any pics?

Back