UFC 238 has a Ground Breakin 5 WMMA Fights

Valentina Shevchenko (c) vs. Jessica Eye
Tatiana Suarez vs. Nina Ansaroff
Felice Herrig vs. Xiaonan Yan
Katlyn Chookagian vs. Joanne Calderwood
Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Alexa Grasso

Yikes Shev,Eye, Herrig, and Chook are borin as shit

Herrig can be boring sometimes, but her opponent is non stop action with plenty of cardio to keep up the high pace she puts out.

and Karolina v Karen is gonna be a hot weigh in..

but whats really gonna happen...

Eye gonna miss weight, JoJo gonna weigh in at championship weight, 125lb on the nose, and shes gonna step in and KO Valentina with a spinning elbow shit..

UFC 238.. JoJo 2.0 Flyweight champion of the world..

Honestly you're just trolling with all the grammatical errors now right? Neither do I, I just want to see high level MMA fighters regardless of gender. Let's not pretend all the WMMA matches listed by OP are exciting talents. I'm starting to think your place should be back at school.

there are plenty of male fights that arent good either. many times people get on here and cry about what fight on what ever card was super boring.

mr boring himself gsp said all that matter is winning.

This thread should be fun to read just to check out all of the incels and other limp-dick WMMA-haters throwing endless fits of rage over this. They will be sure to chime in over and over to tell you how much they don't care about/for WMMA. LOL.

Looks like 4 great match ups (+ Herrig vs. Yan) to me. I will definitely watch it.

Jarl

I wonder how well this will do PPV wise. This is probably as close to a full WMMA card we'll ever see.

This thread should be fun to read just to check out all of the incels and other limp-dick WMMA-haters throwing endless fits of rage over this. They will be sure to chime in over and over to tell you how much they don't care about/for WMMA. LOL.

Looks like 4 great match ups (+ Herrig vs. Yan) to me. I will definitely watch it.

Jarl
So you have to have a limp dick or be an incel to point out there's a dearth of talent in WMMA? Sounds like you're the one with issues to me. Incidentally why you use the title Jarl is beyond me, do you have Norse/Scandinavian ancestral origins because if so your ancestors would without a shadow of a doubt be ashamed of you.

Valentina Shevchenko (c) vs. Jessica Eye
Tatiana Suarez vs. Nina Ansaroff
Felice Herrig vs. Xiaonan Yan
Katlyn Chookagian vs. Joanne Calderwood
Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Alexa Grasso

Yikes Shev,Eye, Herrig, and Chook are borin as shit

Yah, after seeing groundbreaking, record low PPV buys, they can drop that WMMA crap from the UFC.

the more time passes, the better they will get,
It worked for basketball. The talent level is almost the same in nba and wnba.

130.gif

So you have to have a limp dick or be an incel to point out there's a dearth of talent in WMMA? Sounds like you're the one with issues to me. Incidentally why you use the title Jarl is beyond me, do you have Norse/Scandinavian ancestral origins because if so your ancestors would without a shadow of a doubt be ashamed of you.
He’s showing off his alphaness.

Yah, after seeing groundbreaking, record low PPV buys, they can drop that WMMA crap from the UFC.
The new deal they got guaranteed money on PPVs. They don’t need to put on good cards now.

Jarl
So you're saying if people don't like wmma they're limpdicked or incels? You sound very insecure about your love for wmma.

Might as well make an all female card and get Ronda to come back before she gets really really fat. Jesus.

Midgets and women 50K buys and that's being generous, Cejudo v Moraes is bomb though

I kinda wanna see Nina Ansaroff fight. Mainly because she scissors Amanda Nunes every night. That's pretty cool.

Isnt this the card before international fight week ppv. I always expected it to be crap

Eh, better. Pack them all into one card, skip it, and have more depth on the 237. ESPN will soon learn that when you own skin in the game with the PPVs, pushing identity politics in the face of market forces is not going to work.

Man, I wish FrankieNYC was here to opine on this, he would have been insightful but tactful.
i'm sure you're more in touch with the direction of the market forces than UFC and ESPN are. poor sherdoggers think they're a good representation of the general market <Lmaoo>

Its a travesty that this is PPV and not a regular ESPN card.

Back