UFC 238 has a Ground Breakin 5 WMMA Fights

It's just about the difference in ability... Some if the fights are good fun, but rarely spectacular - and it's a question of time - the more time passed, the better they will get, but some if these chicks are crossfit chicks that got into MMA to lose weight...

There's levels to this shit, and I'm all in favour of the best fighters being put in.yhe best positions, but nobody is asking for a fresh WMMA push - it's in a good developmental place, and sacrificing frankly better fights in the men's division for a corporate agenda is number bullshit.
Yea I don't understand the agenda, because I can't imagine more WMMA fights improves ratings, but I'm not a TV exec. My GF watches a lot of fights with me, and even she enjoys watching the men over the women, so idk what demographic they are going for. We are both in our mid-20's and categorized as "millennials" and that's the age group I assume they are going after? But like I said, I will never hate on a high level WMMA fight on a PPV... just no more than one, please... lol

Perfect time to boycott. Oh wait none of y'all ppv anyways

Valentina Shevchenko (c) vs. Jessica Eye
Tatiana Suarez vs. Nina Ansaroff
Felice Herrig vs. Xiaonan Yan
Katlyn Chookagian vs. Joanne Calderwood
Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Alexa Grasso

Yikes Shev,Eye, Herrig, and Chook are borin as shit

who give a shit. here you go dont watch ufc wont miss you.

you do know there are 100 men on the roster who are just as boring right.

The crazy thing is that ESPN are the ones begging for more WMMA - even Dana wants less on the main cards until it's had time to develop...
these corporations think they can double their audience by catering to girls. The problem is that all the women that are willing to watch this sport already are.

I find it hilarious that I've seen every event that Chookagian has fought in but still have no clue who she is or pick her out of a lineup.

The crazy thing is that ESPN are the ones begging for more WMMA - even Dana wants less on the main cards until it's had time to develop...

Well duh. The female fighters get far more attention on social media than the males do.

Don’t you mean glass ceiling breaking, ts?

Yes, we can (not watch that shit!)

Not watching. Even though I don't care to watch WMMA, I get that it includes females. This is another agenda. Not buying it.

Gonna get lung cancer with all those smoke breaks.

Eh, better. Pack them all into one card, skip it, and have more depth on the 237. ESPN will soon learn that when you own skin in the game with the PPVs, pushing identity politics in the face of market forces is not going to work.

Man, I wish FrankieNYC was here to opine on this, he would have been insightful but tactful.

who give a shit. here you go dont watch ufc wont miss you.

you do know there are 100 men on the roster who are just as boring right.
Just stop posting man. Nobody likes you content, you cannot capitalize or spell, and your points are just ghastly.

Prepare for an all WMMA card in the near future.

Back