Felice Herrig vs. Xiaonan Yan
Katlyn Chookagian vs. Joanne Calderwood
Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Alexa Grasso

Yikes Shev,Eye, Herrig, and Chook are borin as shit

yawnnnnnnnnn

I'll be taking a groundbreaking nap that night

ESPN will give out a $40 deal that includes a year of ESPN+ and UFC 238

giphy.gif

That card isn’t full yet is it? Dare I say 6 wmma fights are possible? There’s going to be open revolt in here about 5. Just imagine if there are 6?

Valentina Shevchenko (c) vs. Jessica Eye
Tatiana Suarez vs. Nina Ansaroff
Felice Herrig vs. Xiaonan Yan
Katlyn Chookagian vs. Joanne Calderwood
Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs. Alexa Grasso

Yikes Shev,Eye, Herrig, and Chook are borin as shit

three of those fights are really fucking good though

Saurez v Ansaroff is a doozy
JoJo 2.0 gonna maul Chook
and Karolina v Karen is gonna be a hot weigh in..

but whats really gonna happen...

Eye gonna miss weight, JoJo gonna weigh in at championship weight, 125lb on the nose, and shes gonna step in and KO Valentina with a spinning elbow shit..

UFC 238.. JoJo 2.0 Flyweight champion of the world..

Looks won’t I won’t be driving to Chicago this June. Nothing against WMMA, but not exactly the best card ever

I had no idea what groundbreaking means but I know that 5 WMMA bouts in a card is desperation moments for UFC

ESPN will give out a $40 deal that includes a year of ESPN+ and UFC 238
The crazy thing is that ESPN are the ones begging for more WMMA - even Dana wants less on the main cards until it's had time to develop...

The crazy thing is that ESPN are the ones begging for more WMMA - even Dana wants less on the main cards.
I don't hate WMMA, but I think most main cards should be 4male/1female bouts. A high level WMMA fight is usually entertaining, but PPV main cards should only have championship fights or #1 contender WMMA fights IMO. Go to town with WMMA on the prelims for all I care haha

That card isn’t full yet is it? Dare I say 6 wmma fights are possible? There’s going to be open revolt in here about 5. Just imagine if there are 6?
yeah, its full of a bunch of garbage wmma fights

Valentina with the easiest title path and defenses

Some men are boring and some women are boring MMA fighters. But most of these boring women fighters are highly ranked, not athletic and barely have any highlights. Tyron Woodley is a boring fighter but has delivered some nice highlights, so you tune in to see if he does something exciting and because he was the champ. But nobody is tuning into a WMMA fight with a 99% chance of being boring.

I don't hate WMMA, but I think most main cards should be 4male/1female bouts. A high level WMMA fight is usually entertaining, but PPV main cards should only have championship fights or #1 contender WMMA fights IMO. Go to town with WMMA on the prelims for all I care haha

It's just about the difference in ability... Some of the fights are good fun, but rarely spectacular - and it's a question of time - the more time passes, the better they will get, but some of these chicks are crossfit chicks that got into MMA to lose weight...

There's levels to this shit, and I'm all in favour of the best fighters being put in.yhe best positions, but nobody is asking for a fresh WMMA push - it's in a good developmental place on the perimeter, and sacrificing frankly better fights in the men's division for a corporate agenda is number bullshit.

Last edited:
Those are all good fights....wtf are you nerds crying about?

This and no Askren is why I'm going to Bellator live instead of this PPV.

Back