UFC 234 is pure garbage

Main is good. Anderson probably making the most money on the card.. rest of card suffers. Dana passing the baton to new poster boy and really squeezing Anderson's name dry. Damn, Simon going to destroy Yahya.

It's an Australia card. Even with it being a PPV numbered event, it's still just an Australia card.

It’s true, it was a sellout when they named Rob as defending his belt automatically, they don’t need to stack it any further. And it’s for the MW strap so it needs to be a numbered event.

When we had 193 at the big stadium here we got Ronda of course, they had a lot more tix to sell though. The card is average but I’ll still have a great day anyway!

Needed 1 more big fight on the main card and I'd have been happy with it.

I will be shocked if this is not the lowest selling ppv in 2019. Piss card.

Ishihara vs Ho

<mma4>

I agree, as a PPV it’s not very strong. Still kind of excited for old man Silva, even though I fear he gets tagged with everything that Adesanya throws and I’d never want to see that.

Main event is a good fight. Gastelum has a chin of steel, his hands are lethal too.

Good point, TS.

This might not even be worthy of the cost of Buffalo Wild Wings.

They can't risk putting too much talent on an Australian card in case the island sinks.

A vast amount of people still think the McRib is good food.

Believe it or not TS, people will literally eat SHIT and say it’s excellent. Sad state of affairs.

I don't think the card is that bad. 5,5/10. Not bad for Australia.

I'll be tuning in at start of co-main, rest is not for me.

"Maestro" Dong Hyun Kim??? So it's clearly not the regular Dong Hyun Kim, cause I'm pretty sure that guy doesn't fight anymore.

god damn it, for a second I thought dong hyun kim was returning to the UFC, but then i realized that's another dong hyun kim...

how many dong hyun kims are there?

That’s a pretty pathetic main card. And I’m usually the optimist. Australia getting done dirty.
Maestro Kim or Lil Dong is a just bleed fighter so at least you’ll get your money’s worth with that fight, but that should be a Ppv opener at best.

Lil Dong is a JBG Warrior. Had fight of the year on the 199 prelims.

0d04283ec37c56e9_800

What do people want?
If every card was “stacked”, then there would be less events throughout the year.

If there’s only say 30 superstars people want to watch, that means only ~1-2 of the stars will be on per month, which leads to every card being “watered down”

Or in your case, you want a stacked card every time right ? Ok so it will look like this

5 main event fights , your using 5-10 stars per night to cover. Max you have is 6 PPvs now stretching it out.

TLDR: stop whining

UFC puts on so much events now that they can't stack all the cards. Will people ever be happy?

That ppv ain't even worth if it were a freebie, terrible.

Besides the main and co-main not interested in any of the other fights. But maybe I'm just slowly turning into a filthy casual. And what the hell is wrong with the UFC; if you are having the fights in daytime in Australia just fucking do it in America than already.

main and co main are very interesting...

Back