UFC 234 is pure garbage

The english/european treament. This + usada and wmma is why i havent bought a ppv in years. Great quality on streams nowadays

What a waste of Israel Adesanya, but he wanted to be in this card. Too bad only a fraction of people will see him compared his last fight.

The other 3 main card fights are UFC Fight Pass Prelims material.

Now, all 3 look likely to be good fights. Competitive too I'd imagine. But that isn't enough to warrant charging someone $60 to watch it - Cage Warriors has competitive, entertaining fights. It isn't enough to charge.

The top two fights are very good but evn if I was a paying customer (the days of me stayin up all night til 6-7am boozing and doing uppers are gone, sadly, but even then I'm the UK and dont do PPV), I would not be spending a penny for them.

I'd be content to wait til sunday afternoon and torrent it.

150k buys I reckon.

The only interesting thing in the whole card is to see how Anderson Silva gets destroyed in the same way all legends (Except GSP) have been destroyed in recent years.

Will be kinda sad to remember how Anderson used to mock and toy his opponents 10 years ago and how now he is the one who will get humiliated...again

Yikes, only a handful of fights I care about.
I'll still watch though

Typical answer of a UFC fanboy without arguments.
Lol or maybe I enjoy most fights without complaining like a little bitch.

It’s simple, you don’t like them, don’t watch.
Typical answer from a pessimistic reject.

Your username suits you... End thread

I see no problems with this card casual

I expect you to watch every single fight across 6-7 hours and give a detailed analysis of each in this thread.

Back