UFC 234 is pure garbage

They're counting on fans wanting to see two young lions and one washed up legend.

I hope Yahya spoils the night and chokes the young kid

LOL.. it is true. The card is utter garbage except for main and co main.

And Cando Bumatta is still burried in the prelims... there it goes the legion of retards

I guess anderson fighting is supposed to be a big deal. His run may have been as impressive as fedors to some, but even though they have both fallen about equally, I still get more excited for fedora.
Well.. Fedor hasnt been in a boring fight in like forever. All he does is go out there and try to kill shit.

Anderson has been putting stinkers in the last years.. like against DC, Diaz or Brunson.

I thought FP was no longer handling prelims? I was going to ditch FP and but ESPN+. Im guessing the OVA viewers drop due to the clusterfuck required to go thru just to watch. Its simple...but some people will get drunk and go driving instead.

Oh, shit! Ricky Simon is on this card!!! No way!!

No idea who he is and this card sucks donkey balls.

Sherdog where people grade the card not on its superb main event or co main event but on its preliminary fights.

They're counting on fans wanting to see two young lions and one washed up legend.

The fans who bought tickets (i.e. me) are really going to see Bobby Knuckles, no need for them to stack the card with anything else really. Gate money will be excellent, PPV not so good I'd say.

Yes this is it.

With regional PPV's, whether it's in Brazil or UK or Australia, they ALWAYS stack the card with a lot of local fighters, for obvious reasons.

Its important to remember that just because not every name is well-known and familiar to most of us, that does not mean that the fights will be no good.
They *could* all be amazing fights, and I'm always up for watching new fighters that I'm not really familiar with. So let's all enjoy the card and let it play out as it will play out.

Everyone deserves a Day in the Sun, and for a little-known local fighter to be on a UFC Main card must be a huge day for them, their families, their team, and I applaud giving people a chance to showcase their talent and hard-work on a big event.

That's not what people pay for though, stop trying so hard to sound like a hard-core..

What the ufc are doing is simply putting on a regional level show, adding a title fight and a legacy fight and calling it a PPV, that's total bullshit.

There should be showcases for local fighters and up and comers but it should not be on a full price PPV main card

i wonder how many of the neckbeards in here complaining actually buy PPVs

I'd rather watch that movie Never Back Down.

200.gif

Sherdog where people grade the card not on its superb main event or co main event but on its preliminary fights.

Yes, because we were always told this isn't boxing, you turn up for a PPV full of great fights you don't buy it just for the main event. That was always the big selling point of the UFC and buy paying for crap like this that will continue to be eroded

Yeah there's nothing to defend here past the main/co. My boy Kyung Ho Kang is fun to watch though.

But you get the WWs that don't have to cut much weight battle it out for the 185 tittle.

And the slaying of old man Anderson Silva for the promotion of a younger fighter with chances of more profit down the line.

Back