UFC 190 Reebok Payouts revealed and yes, they're pretty terrible.

Shogun AND Lil Nog together made 15k in sponsorship for fighting in the "Superbowl of MMA".

Right...... Go Reebok?

fair pay for a bunch of mostly washed up old junkyard dogs. Ronda's pay seems a bit low though.

that Maia money. He can go get him a nice new Kia with that dough.

Maybe these are the "released" payouts. It could be so a lot of these fighters don't have to pay extra fees and taxes to 2 countries. I don't agree with how much money many fighters make, but the UFC has been known to hide their numbers for various reasons. This is one that actually helps the fighters A LOT, if it's really what they did there.

You really believe a big company like Zuffa would commit tax fraud like that? And this isn't just a one time thing there are events practically every week involving many fighters. That's a lot of risk compounded weekly year after year for Zuffa to take just to keep their fighters from paying taxes.

I'm speechless.

I wonder how many of the people who complain about fighter pay watch streams instead of buying the card?

Not surprising, but totally absurd. I can't imagine that this business model is sustainable for much longer. I really hope the fighters unionize at some point.

Too bad the UFC is so cutthroat about any sort of criticism (Stitch etc), but I think once the sport has a bit more time to move beyond the meathead mentality of "derr if you don't like it you can git out!" and realize these guys are risking it all and, at least at this point in the game, the UFC is risking very little in comparison, the fighters will be in a better place.

Damn right, man gets paid like the king of kings!!!

hhh.gif

hAcdcWf.gif

Haha. Jesus. Bigfoot getting $5000 for nearly dying every fight. Absolutely criminal.

I wonder how many of the people who complain about fighter pay watch streams instead of buying the card?

how would that change their pay?

With one fight, Mayweather can afford to pay for everyones sponsorships for the entire summer and still be left with over a hundred mill.

Well at least this year Dana can call in two snow trucks instead of one.

But hey, at least it saves the fighters having to go out and grind for sponsors, right?

Back