UFC 190 Reebok Payouts revealed and yes, they're pretty terrible.

Antonio Rogerio Nogueira ($5,000)
CONOR5.gif

Wow nog probably ate a lot of sponsorship money it being Brazil. Just a couple months ago he probably cleans house at an event like this.

Isn't this the sponsorship added on top of base pay ?

No wonder mma is the fastest growing sport in the world, I can imagine that top athletes must be clamoring to get some of this Reebok money

If Brendan Schaub, a middling UFC fighter, could get more than USD100,000 per event from outside sponsors, imagine what Shogun and the Noguerias, who are household names in Brazil, could have gotten without this stupid Reebok deal.

The UFC sockpuppets on sherdog argue that the UFC is till paying better than other MMA orgs.

This isnt about UFC and Bellator, dumbasses. It's about whether you can attract the best athletes in the world with chump change.

I love MMA and want it to have the greatest athletes on earth. I don't want these athletes to end up in football, baseball or basketball. I don't want these athletes to go to law school or med school instead. I want them to fulfill their destiny of becoming the greatest unarmed combatants in human history and giving us spectacles that the bards will sing about for ages to come.

How the F*CK is that going to happen with these absolutely pathetic payouts?

Some people (like you) are not that smart lol

Maybe you could address the next page that shows Bigfoot getting a 100 grand car from a sponsor to 5 grand with reebok. You cant possibly agree with this deal.

Pretty ridiculous. The fighters need to come together and boycott this deal.

If Brendan Schaub, a middling UFC fighter, could get more than USD100,000 per event from outside sponsors, imagine what Shogun and the Noguerias, who are household names in Brazil, could have gotten without this stupid Reebok deal.

The UFC sockpuppets on sherdog argue that the UFC is till paying better than other MMA orgs.

This isnt about UFC and Bellator, dumbasses. It's about whether you can attract the best athletes in the world with chump change.

I love MMA and want it to have the greatest athletes on earth. I don't want these athletes to end up in football, baseball or basketball. I don't want these athletes to go to law school or med school instead. I want them to fulfill their destiny of becoming the greatest unarmed combatants in human history and giving us spectacles that the bards will sing about for ages to come.

How the F*CK is that going to happen with these absolutely pathetic payouts?

it'll never happen

instead, we'll get soccer moms who train part time and get title shots after being in the sport for two years

and balding dads like carwin working a full time job in addition to training

Big Nog retired at the right time. Made all his money before the sponsorship gravy train ran out.

Acai, Badboy, etc probably paid him a fortune.

LOL Bethe gets double of what the nogs get together!

What? Five thousand for Little Nog and ten thousand for his big brother? That can't be right.

yeah, that's just nutty considering their achievements and name recognition.

Dat Reebok money.

Remember when people use complain about fighters pay and the UFC payout defenders would say the fighters got a lot of money from sponsorship, lol, whelp that excuse is out the door.

Guys, you are not even thinking about all the cool merchandise they get, plus the back room bonuses! These fighters are all rich, ya goofs! Don't believe me? Ask Ronda or Conor!!!

That really is abysmal.

I cannot get my head around Zuffa being so bold. This was obviously going to be a PR train wreck.

Guys, you are not even thinking about all the cool merchandise they get, plus the back room bonuses! These fighters are all rich, ya goofs! Don't believe me? Ask Ronda or Conor!!!

Sarcasm? I can't tell.

Back